I'm kinda psyched

Hailmary

Reaction score
For years, we've been hearing what a boy genius Moore is. I'm psyched to see what this offense will look like.

Also, was watching some YouTube channel about how Garrett may not get his extension just yet with him calling plays. The FO may wait and see how this team performs with him calling the plays, i.e. if he fails...No extension for you! (Seinfeld reference).

Next year's going to be interesting.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Let's let JG fail miserably first, bring in Payton and have him draft our new QB with our top five pick in 2020 before we get ahead of ourselves.
I said this in another thread and wondering if next year will be a throw away year and the Joneses know it by setting Garrett and Dak up to fail so they can get the qb and coach they want.

Noclaf

Reaction score
Thrilled with a OC that has no xp at all? It's Jerry either being cheap ** of his way of putting a noose around JG neck

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
For years, we've been hearing what a boy genius Moore is. I'm psyched to see what this offense will look like.

Also, was watching some YouTube channel about how Garrett may not get his extension just yet with him calling plays. The FO may wait and see how this team performs with him calling the plays, i.e. if he fails...No extension for you! (Seinfeld reference).

No extension or SOUP FOR YOU!

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Ultimately it's the right call. No HC extension. The entire staff will all be coaching for jobs.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score

That first sentence sorta is a bad omen to me :) I mean for years, before Garrett even became a coach, we heard how smart he is because of what school he went to. t.t

ShortRound

Reaction score
I'm expecting a dynasty the likes NFL has never seen.

QWOjxzH.gif

Whyjerry

Reaction score

I agree. I mean it has only been 23 years. Probably the right move to sacrifice another season to see if Kellen Moore can be an OC. There is no risk the GM can get fired and the stupid fans are going to buy tickets so if it doesn’t work out, who cares.