I'm kinda psyched

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Nothing I've seen from Jerry suggests he wants Dak to ever play for another team.
A bad year next year with a chance for a high first QB in the draft after might make him reconsidering though. We have a long way before that though.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
A bad year next year with a chance for a high first QB in the draft after might make him reconsidering though. We have a long way before that though.

Jerry loves Dak. I don’t know why, but dude is obsessed. Jerry will not let Dak go for anything. Even earlier in the season when Dak was playing pretty bad, he still wanted to extend him. He’d keep Dak over Garrett, that’s for sure. Not sure if it’s a good or bad thing though.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Jerry loves Dak. I don’t know why, but dude is obsessed. Jerry will not let Dak go for anything. Even earlier in the season when Dak was playing pretty bad, he still wanted to extend him. He’d keep Dak over Garrett, that’s for sure. Not sure if it’s a good or bad thing though.
I know you're right just hope if he's still playing average imo next year he reconsiders before paying big time money for just avg qb play. Like I said it's along time away so hopefully I'm wrong and this isn't an issue.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Let's let JG fail miserably first, bring in Payton and have him draft our new QB with our top five pick in 2020 before we get ahead of ourselves.

Payton has never had to draft and develop a QB, so that should be interesting. Unfortunately, the only way Dallas will have a top five pick in 2020 is if Cooper Rush starts most of the games at QB in 2019.

History suggests it'll end up being in the 15-20 range.

ksadler1

Reaction score
Let's let JG fail miserably first, bring in Payton and have him draft our new QB with our top five pick in 2020 before we get ahead of ourselves.

Hell, lets just give him an even 30 years. By then there will be absolutely no doubt that Garrett can't coach and "Weekend at Bernies" Jerry can't be a good GM. Hopefully all the 5 year old fans of today can start witnessing Cowboy SB's again by then. . .