I'm kinda psyched

DezNuts

Reaction score
I think the Jones' are setting this up as do or die with JG this season. Make him call the plays, don't offer big money and term to a new oc. No extension either. Stephen isn't as convinced of Garrett as Jerry.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
You should be. We're in prime position to win titles now.
Seriously though...

This has all the markings of Jerry giving his puppet one last chance to dance.

No extension until you dance right into the NFC Championship.... Otherwise, the puppet master cuts the strings.

Sadly, our core talent will have to endure one more "wait & see" year.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
I'm most excited about Kitna.

(never thought I would ever say that during my natural lifetime)

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I said this in another thread and wondering if next year will be a throw away year and the Joneses know it by setting Garrett and Dak up to fail so they can get the qb and coach they want.
Lol - so why wouldn’t they just fire Garrett now if they want him gone?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Let's let JG fail miserably first, bring in Payton and have him draft our new QB with our top five pick in 2020 before we get ahead of ourselves.
You mean, like in 2015 in particular..?

Cowboys22

Reaction score
I think the Jones' are setting this up as do or die with JG this season. Make him call the plays, don't offer big money and term to a new oc. No extension either. Stephen isn't as convinced of Garrett as Jerry.

If Garrett doesn’t get an extension this offseason, I think you’re right. Hire in house so you can clean house next year If necessary. Make Garrett show he deserves to stay on or move on, probably to Richard.

ICP

Reaction score
Sorry if I missed something but I don't get why anyone would be excited for Moore being the next OC. Unless is just that Linehan won't be.

_sturt_

Reaction score
Forgive me if you already read this...

Moore is a fall back position. If he was Plan A, the announcement would have already been made.

Proof

Reaction score
Thrilled with a OC that has no xp at all? It's Jerry either being cheap ** of his way of putting a noose around JG neck

No experience is a bit misleading. True he's never been a coordinator, but between his actual playing career and this year as QB coach, it's not as if he's completely green.

Batman1980

Reaction score
I said this in another thread and wondering if next year will be a throw away year and the Joneses know it by setting Garrett and Dak up to fail so they can get the qb and coach they want.

Nothing I've seen from Jerry suggests he wants Dak to ever play for another team.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
For years, we've been hearing what a boy genius Moore is. I'm psyched to see what this offense will look like.

Also, was watching some YouTube channel about how Garrett may not get his extension just yet with him calling plays. The FO may wait and see how this team performs with him calling the plays, i.e. if he fails...No extension for you! (Seinfeld reference).

Next year's going to be interesting.
I hope Garrett isn't the only one not getting an extension just yet either. If they hire Moore as OC I'm willing to let him show what he can do and not just bash it because its not the brand name most of us want. I think that will be fair enough to see if he can improve the O before saying he's bad as an OC.