I'm leaving it right here

silvrNblue

Reaction score
I'm going to get back to my work and leave off the forums rest of today. Saying that, I leave with the hopes this team will reach down and either because of, or in spite of the coaches, JJ and whoever else, go out and smoke the bears on their homefield. I've posted some pretty harsh, un fan like comments about my feelings on what has been put on the field to date, but I am pretty sure, there isn't a one of us on here who wants anything less then a return to what this team used to be... a champion. So, here is to a great start, a solid lead at half and a strong finish. GO cowboys!

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I'm going to get back to my work and leave off the forums rest of today. Saying that, I leave with the hopes this team will reach down and either because of, or in spite of the coaches, JJ and whoever else, go out and smoke the bears on their homefield. I've posted some pretty harsh, un fan like comments about my feelings on what has been put on the field to date, but I am pretty sure, there isn't a one of us on here who wants anything less then a return to what this team used to be... a champion. So, here is to a great start, a solid lead at half and a strong finish. GO cowboys!

Antwaun Woods would love to take up your offer on that.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
You started something and lack the will to debate it. It's all fun and jokes to you.

What exactly did I start when all I did was post a small joke in relation to OP's post? Please inform me on what I did. Do not include past history, as that has nothing to do with what was posted here. How does my joke relate to any thing I've posted in the past, and how does it relate to my "lack of will" of starting another argument on a irrelevant forum.

Last edited:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
What exactly did I start when all I did was post a small joke in relation to OP's post? Please inform me on what I did. Do not include past history, as that has nothing to do with what was posted here.
You made a joke. Stop being so damn serious now if your intent was for everyone to enjoy a joke. Take the damn credit, it was funny. :thumbup:

texbumthelife

Reaction score
I never root against the Cowboys, even when I know it's not in their best interest to win. That said, Trubisky is terrible and if they lose to the Bears I think their could be a swift windfall.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
What exactly did I start when all I did was post a small joke in relation to OP's post? Please inform me on what I did. Do not include past history, as that has nothing to do with what was posted here. How does my joke relate to any thing I've posted in the past, and how does it relate to my "lack of will" of starting another argument on a irrelevant forum.
Instead of getting behind the op’s heart felt post you choose to make a joke. It was childish. You obviously can’t see that.

shabazz

Reaction score

You must have "Triggered" him. :lmao:

Most posters took it as a joke. We do have to start the safe space forum soon