I'm leaving it right here

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I won't be surprised if this team loses the next 2...then we beat Philadelphia...and have the same record going into the final weekend.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
So I should start being more positive, eh? If I started being positive, I'd be accused of backpedaling and "being caught". If I keep doing whatever "bad" Im doing, I continue to get attacked. What exactly can I do? Explain to me please. What can I do to please the people of this forum? Can anyone tell me?
LOL Stop sounding like a Commanders fan. You don't have to drown in the koolaid to post but it always seems like you just hate all the players on the team. The team is acutally pretty good. It starts from the top.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
LOL Stop sounding like a Commanders fan. You don't have to drown in the koolaid to post but it always seems like you just hate all the players on the team. The team is acutally pretty good. It starts from the top.

So, you think our only problem is coaching? Okay. We'll see next year.

silvrNblue

Reaction score
I took it as a joke. i'm more concerned the op admits to taking time to post on this forum when he's at work.
naw, its fine man, my job has down times that is all good to linger off on...not to worry, I was early anyways, no one was even near my office!

silvrNblue

Reaction score
What exactly did I start when all I did was post a small joke in relation to OP's post? Please inform me on what I did. Do not include past history, as that has nothing to do with what was posted here. How does my joke relate to any thing I've posted in the past, and how does it relate to my "lack of will" of starting another argument on a irrelevant forum.
and don't worry Amari, I took it a s cusp of the mouth joke to...guys lighten up, its all in fun.