I'm leaving it right here

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
It's called a joke ;). I'm not going to argue with you, just in case others try and come in here and say I started something :thumbdown:.
You are always starting something. Now that's a joke. :D

But I'm not going to argue with you, just in case others try and come in here and say I started something.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Poster starts positive thread about Cowboys. Troll comes in and disregards everything the OP says and finds a way to make fun of something Cowboy related. If you think it was a sincere joke then you are getting played hard by the guy and the jokes more on you then anything.

Guy starts a thread about going to the Bears and hoping for a good game. Here is the 4th response on that thread from said Troll

Hope you survive the conditions out there. Our players will likely be freezing since it’s below their conditional level of playing. Have fun though. Hopefully we’ll have the bounce go our way for once this season.

Dude can't help himself. ****'s old. Even when he tries to complement the team he has to let you know what he really thinks about our "soft players".

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I think it’s funny. A little levity is needed occasionally. Life is waaaay serious enough.

He's too focused on looking at me and my negatives rather than the joke itself. It's cool though. Like Dak said, ignore the outside noise :grin:.

cern

Reaction score
Poster starts positive thread about Cowboys. Troll comes in and disregards everything the OP says and finds a way to make fun of something Cowboy related. If you think it was a sincere joke then you are getting played hard by the guy and the jokes more on you then anything.

Guy starts a thread about going to the Bears and hoping for a good game. Here is the 4th response on that thread from said Troll

Hope you survive the conditions out there. Our players will likely be freezing since it’s below their conditional level of playing. Have fun though. Hopefully we’ll have the bounce go our way for once this season.

Dude can't help himself. ****'s old. Even when he tries to complement the team he has to let you know what he really thinks about our "soft players".
I don't think I'm being played in the least. I thought it was a joke. Perhaps it's just that your grasp of humor is on a par with sheldon cooper.

cern

Reaction score
When else would you post?
I thought that was funny. My original comment was also a joke. I like the OP. It wasn't meant to be a treatise on the state of the workplace.

aikemirv

Reaction score
I thought that was funny. My original comment was also a joke. I like the OP. It wasn't meant to be a treatise on the state of the workplace.
Got to break up the day a bit! Hate posting on my phone and don't like to break out the computer at home - Old man eyes and phone don't work well!

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
What exactly did I start when all I did was post a small joke in relation to OP's post? Please inform me on what I did. Do not include past history, as that has nothing to do with what was posted here. How does my joke relate to any thing I've posted in the past, and how does it relate to my "lack of will" of starting another argument on a irrelevant forum.
Irrelevant indeed. Maybe your fandom is irrelevant. I mostly throw out jokes but they are usually on the positive side. You have nothing good to say about this team....almost never. Notice I did say almost.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Irrelevant indeed. Maybe your fandom is irrelevant. I mostly throw out jokes but they are usually on the positive side. You have nothing good to say about this team....almost never. Notice I did say almost.

So I should start being more positive, eh? If I started being positive, I'd be accused of backpedaling and "being caught". If I keep doing whatever "bad" Im doing, I continue to get attacked. What exactly can I do? Explain to me please. What can I do to please the people of this forum? Can anyone tell me?

Dallasfann

Reaction score
So I should start being more positive, eh? If I started being positive, I'd be accused of backpedaling and "being caught". If I keep doing whatever "bad" Im doing, I continue to get attacked. What exactly can I do? Explain to me please. What can I do to please the people of this forum? Can anyone tell me?

**** that's easy..Quit pushing the "post reply" button.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
I don't think I'm being played in the least. I thought it was a joke. Perhaps it's just that your grasp of humor is on a par with sheldon cooper.

So you geniuinely laughed at "I BeT WoOdS LiKeS WeEd! Durrrrr" anyone who laughed at that needs to get outside.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Some of y’all need to post I mean hang out with Woods....:popcorn:

cern

Reaction score
So you geniuinely laughed at "I BeT WoOdS LiKeS WeEd! Durrrrr" anyone who laughed at that needs to get outside.
That salmon pic wasn't taken inside. I own a west texas ranch and a fly out fishing lodge on the nushagak. Getting outside poses no problem for me, sheldon.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
That salmon pic wasn't taken inside. I own a west texas ranch and a fly out fishing lodge on the nushagak. Getting outside poses no problem for me, sheldon.

Is this the part where I get you a cookie?