I'm loving this offseason

Chasing6

Reaction score
Can someone, anyone, please sign GM Jethro from the Dallas Cowboys?

I believe he is on a 1 year deal every year, but for some reason no one is interested in signing him.

plymkr

Reaction score
I never believed in this group whatsoever.

You go down 27-0 At halftime to the Green Bay Packers a team that lost to Tommy DeVito two weeks prior - You do not deserve a rerun you do not deserve a second and third shot.
Well said. I completely agree. Dak is kind of the lightening rod of angst among fans but the core group of players are soft and weak. Anyone not named Lamb, Tyler, Diggs Bland, Ferguson, the kicker, all can leave as far as I’m concerned.

So yes Prescott, Micah, Martin, BDZ, Gallup, DLaw, Gallimore, pollard, Cooks, our safeties. All those core players are soft and gutless. All chokers. And don’t forget how “burned out” they were.

Prescott gets most of the blame, and he deserves it, but that defense was/is total trash. Lazy route running by WRs. Pouting on the sidelines and then giving up.

After that game I would be happy with all new players with the exception of Lamb, Tyler, Diggs, Bland and the kicker. Give me Bass and Hofman and hopefully Steele recovers. I’d rather build for the future with those guys than and hopefully establish a new culture as opposed to running it back with the core players we have now. Seeing those quit in the playoffs made me want to go 4-13 with players that care than complacent players quitting in the playoffs. Ok rant over but that is pretty much how I feel about this team. Sometimes I think I complain too much about Dak when how I feel about Dak applies to about 20 of them.

plymkr

Reaction score
Whe you get the 2 spot you are sniffing. They just had some allergies kick in that stuffed up their nose.
Actually I feel this is why the Green Bay game hurt so much because we had a lot of breaks come our way to set us up to make a run and we blew it. For me I feel that is why I’m so low on the team right now. They completely blew a great opportunity and great opportunities don’t come around often. BTW, really good analogy.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I wish the defense could have scored more, all those 3 and outs on offense, help the defense immensely. 3 and out get back out there and score defense, because the choker isn't going to score.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Let's hope XXLMike feels better, now that he got all that off his chest. We all have our opinions -- right, wrong or in between. :omg: :grin:

Last edited:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Can someone, anyone, please sign GM Jethro from the Dallas Cowboys?

I believe he is on a 1 year deal every year, but for some reason no one is interested in signing him.
I think most of us have listened to Jerry enough to feel they'd like nothing better than to flog him mercilessly . . .

I'd just like to see him shut the hell up! OK, I'll have to admit being a bit naughty there. Sorry, to the homers! ;)

Last edited:

shabazz

Reaction score
They aren't better than the Cowboys. The Giants aren't improving with Barkley going to the Eagles and they can't jump teams with Daniel Jones.
Agree. That loss of Saquon is gonna linger for them for sure. ......and Jones ain't scaring anybody through the air

Jipper

Reaction score
Anyone who hates 12-5 seasons is not a true fan, winning the Super Bowl is not a guarantee

I dont think they hate 12-5 seasons, i think they hate 12-5 seasons knowing that its a false record bc the wins were against bad teams and they are a paper tiger going into the playoffs. I would love to see this team go 12-5 every year, but beat some of the top teams in the process and actually win in the postseason....but if were going to continue on the regular season champs and playoff chumps path I would rather see a total tear down and start over.

chuck520

Reaction score
I dont think they hate 12-5 seasons, i think they hate 12-5 seasons knowing that its a false record bc the wins were against bad teams and they are a paper tiger going into the playoffs. I would love to see this team go 12-5 every year, but beat some of the top teams in the process and actually win in the postseason....but if were going to continue on the regular season champs and playoff chumps path I would rather see a total tear down and start over.
First of all every good team beats bad teams, Brady and the Patriots won most of their games against bad teams, second 12-5 is the ceiling for this franchise so you might as well enjoy it unless the owner/GM changes his approach or sells the team

Third a total rebuild is not going to fix things because ownership/GM are incompetent and they will never be able to rebuild. You cant really start over with the same owner/GM.
Players and coaches cannot overcome the ineptitude of management. The only constant in the past 28 years is at the top.

8FOR!3

Reaction score
Stop complaining, and crying about moves and no moves. This is exactly what has needed to happen to this franchise for over a decade.

Some will complain regardless. Anyway, yeah this is what was needed, this is something different. So the all in comment may be just this thing. All in on changing things up in bringing back all the same players.
Honestly the all in comment is why people have every right to complain. They keep talking about how close we are but in reality we're taking a step back this year and I think it's the right step to take. We didn't have money to be all in this year. We were all in last year and it didn't workout for us so we're not bringing a lot of those guys back. I don't see a world in which we get better this year though I would think we get worse. Just bc those guys underperformed doesn't mean we have a decent replacement for any of them.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
They aren't better than the Cowboys. The Giants aren't improving with Barkley going to the Eagles and they can't jump teams with Daniel Jones.
You are in for a rude awakening.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
This is not going to be a long-winded post. I’m gonna get right to the point.

I never believed in this group whatsoever.

You go down 27-0 At halftime to the Green Bay Packers a team that lost to Tommy DeVito two weeks prior - You do not deserve a rerun you do not deserve a second and third shot.
You do not deserve to have players added Onto the pack of losers that went out there and stained the Star.

Tyron Smith had to go - Neville Gallimore stunk - Tony Pollard didn’t break a run all season and you never give a running back a second contract - Gallup awful … Biadaz Way overmatched - Armstrong inconsistent.
Fowler Jr I liked but he’s aged too.

I won’t miss one stiff

I hope Gilmore is gone as well - washed.

Rico great resigning - Now go get me a center in RD 1 or trade down - draft a tackle - RB - LB - WR.

Pick up a couple smart free agent signings on the cheap —- And see what happens.

Stop complaining, and crying about moves and no moves. This is exactly what has needed to happen to this franchise for over a decade.

I would love to see an offense of line next year that has Hoffman and or TJ Bass with Jackson Powers Johnson up the shoot with Ferguson and Schoonmaker ( I think he can play ) on the outside.

I’m going with the belief that Jimmy set Jerry straight here.

In any event - planned of Jerry stupidity - this is where we belong.
I would dare say you are in the minority on this one......