I'm loving this offseason

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Letting people go is fine if you’re replacing them with upgrades or at worst lateral moves with equal players. They’ve lost all those guys and gotten worse on paper across the board minus adding Kendrick’s.

If getting worse is the plan, that’s fine, it’s a course whether we agree or don’t it’s a direction. The issue is them telling us they are still going for it when it’s clearly not the case which means they are directionless and in the middle.

Last edited:

MikeT22

Reaction score
i cant believe some refuse to see this...0-17 and still the most profitable sports franchise on the planet....what will change? MM will get fired? and Jerry will say "We are really all in now and I mean it!"
MM’s contract will just run out.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
This is not going to be a long-winded post. I’m gonna get right to the point.

I never believed in this group whatsoever.

You go down 27-0 At halftime to the Green Bay Packers a team that lost to Tommy DeVito two weeks prior - You do not deserve a rerun you do not deserve a second and third shot.
You do not deserve to have players added Onto the pack of losers that went out there and stained the Star.

Tyron Smith had to go - Neville Gallimore stunk - Tony Pollard didn’t break a run all season and you never give a running back a second contract - Gallup awful … Biadaz Way overmatched - Armstrong inconsistent.
Fowler Jr I liked but he’s aged too.

I won’t miss one stiff

I hope Gilmore is gone as well - washed.

Rico great resigning - Now go get me a center in RD 1 or trade down - draft a tackle - RB - LB - WR.

Pick up a couple smart free agent signings on the cheap —- And see what happens.

Stop complaining, and crying about moves and no moves. This is exactly what has needed to happen to this franchise for over a decade.

I would love to see an offense of line next year that has Hoffman and or TJ Bass with Jackson Powers Johnson up the shoot with Ferguson and Schoonmaker ( I think he can play ) on the outside.

I’m going with the belief that Jimmy set Jerry straight here.

In any event - planned of Jerry stupidity - this is where we belong.
We don't know where we're going, but we sure know where we've been and it hasn't returned recent playoff success. Sometimes the unknown is scary, but change is needed to move forward. Sans Tyron I had no issue with the FA departures, but even Tyron is a big injury risk that usually doesn't get better with age.

Ken

Reaction score

You go down 27-0 At halftime to the Green Bay Packers a team that lost to Tommy DeVito two weeks prior - You do not deserve a rerun you do not deserve a second and third shot.
You do not deserve to have players added Onto the pack of losers that went out there and stained the Star.

Tyron Smith had to go - Neville Gallimore stunk - Tony Pollard didn’t break a run all season and you never give a running back a second contract - Gallup awful … Biadaz Way overmatched - Armstrong inconsistent.

I won’t miss one stiff

Rico great resigning - Now go get me a center in RD 1 or trade down - draft a tackle - RB - LB - WR.

Pick up a couple smart free agent signings on the cheap —- And see what happens.

Stop complaining, and crying about moves and no moves. This is exactly what has needed to happen to this franchise for over a decade.

I would love to see an offense of line next year that has Hoffman and or TJ Bass with Jackson Powers Johnson up the shoot with Ferguson and Schoonmaker ( I think he can play ) on the outside.

I agree...i said i wanted most of our FAs to go. We need to churn a portion of the roster. I just didn't think they wouldn't do anything in FA.

DandyDon52

Reaction score

I won’t miss one stiff

this is all moot and for nothing if they extend dak and give lamb a market setting contract. They need to go too.

baltcowboy

Reaction score

I won’t miss one stiff

:hammer:

32BellyOption

Reaction score
We sucked before and now we’ll suck more. Hopefully to the point the Jones family is humiliated. But they’ll still have their billions to keep them happy.

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
In reality, the only thing we could have hoped for this offseason WAS a complete failure. Do you want to see the same guys trot out there and get smoked by a Green Bay? So what if some of those guys leave? Yes, we might lose without them, but we lost with them, repeatedly. We weren't going to do anything in FA, anyway, so it was always lose "around the rim" or lose big and at least make Jerry think about changing. Frankly, I'm shocked we signed the one guy that we did. The bad news is that Cap Boy and Daddy have no plan. I still think they extend Dak and saddle the team with him, and keep Lamb and Parsons. They'd be better off trading everyone for draft capital, since they think they can win a Super Bowl that way.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
This era is a such a clown car nightmare . It makes the Romo, Garett era look like paradise.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Sounds a company man to me, everyone who left wasn't good, but Rico was a great signing, ok. We'll see. Keep this energy the whole season, and no crying from the company men.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
i hope the stadium is 3/4s empty this year. Screw the entire Jones family. Go back to Arkansas where you came.