1. I am excited to announce the launch of ...
    NEWS and RUMORS is a powerful and versatile news and content search engine and reader that provides access to content from a large variety of sites.

NEWS and RUMORS does not track individual users and uses a password-less login system so only an email address is required to login.

Once logged in, you can add your favorite content feeds and searches to your Favorites list, bookmark content you want to read later, and find a lot of global, national and local content on a variety of topics.

Dismiss Notice

I'm Never, Ever, Ever Forgiving Goodell For Ruining 2017

Discussion in 'Overtime Zone' started by millennial_legend, Mar 29, 2018.

1. Seven

Seven Messenger to the football Gods

17,472 Messages
    7,713 Likes Received
    Goodell didn't ruin 2017 team performance-wise, IMO.

He DID however ruin Elliots name and drug him thru the mud even though he was NOT guilty of the charges as admitted by the NFL's own investigator, a DA, a Sheriff and local authorities up to and including her own friends.

THAT'S what I'll never forgive that slimy, two-faced, waste of a human sperm cell Goodell for.

How he sleeps at night is beyond me. He should've had charges of corruption brought up against him.

Instead, they give him 50million dollars. Go Figure.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
  2. underdark

underdark Well-Known Member

1,133 Messages
    778 Likes Received
    I hate Goodell almost as much as I hate the John-In-Chief, that’s saying a lot.

3. Sydla

Sydla Well-Known Member

41,219 Messages
    60,506 Likes Received
    2017 was not ruined by Goodell.

This team wasnt good enough to win anything meaningful anyway.

They were 5-3 before Elliott got suspended so it wasn’t like they were setting the world on fire with him.

aria likes this.
  4. Beast_from_East

Beast_from_East Well-Known Member

26,695 Messages
    22,369 Likes Received
    Hang in there buddy, I know things look pretty bleak right now but you just have to stay positive.

My friendly advice........stop playing video games all day. You are not going to find a job or a girlfriend playing Madden or World of Warcraft or whatever the top video games are nowadays. Get out, go for a jog, go to the gym, take up a hobby, take a class to learn a new skill, ect....

Like I said, just some friendly advice, not trying to tell you what to do.

5. Aviano90

Aviano90 Go Seahawks!!!

10,376 Messages
    14,899 Likes Received
    Thanks, Zeke!

6. pjtoadie

pjtoadie Well known member

3,023 Messages
    1,615 Likes Received
    You shouldn’t think that about yourself. I guarantee that there’s some woman out there for you.

7. Idgit

Idgit Fattening up Moderator

58,230 Messages
    59,426 Likes Received
    I care less about the impact on the Cowboys, who seemed off all year regardless of what happened with Elliott than I do about him just generally interfering with the competitive balance of the league. The capricious suspension behavior and letting the refs freewheel in how they call regular season games.

eternaljester81 likes this.
  8. 3rd_n_inches

3rd_n_inches Well-Known Member

2,197 Messages
    2,116 Likes Received
    Im 25 and decided to use my 20’s to be broke and invest in a long term plan on betting on myself in becoming a dentist. All my friends are into their careers and have families while Im working part time jobs (I even washed dishes early on) and spending more times hanging out at the school library studying. I have dated but at the early ages dating has a lot to do with image and income which I don’t have any social media besides this forum or much income since I bought a 2 seater coupe (the 370z in my avatar). I asked a few friends the other night if they were planning on doing anything such as going out which resulted in me replying “I will be scrolling the Cowboy forums till 1am”. I don’t mind not blowing money and risking a DWI by going out and drinking by chilling studying and talking Cowboys til 1 am at this point. At 21 I was a little more of a loose cannon per see but I am fortunate to not have any charges leading up to this point lol. Be happy with yourself before you take on the relationships and all that.

RGV_C_Los likes this.
  9. northerncowboynation

northerncowboynation Well-Known Member

7,926 Messages
    6,303 Likes Received
    Nah, it was the coaching ;)

10. unionjack8

unionjack8 Well-Known Member

14,522 Messages
    15,474 Likes Received
    You should be pissed at Garrett and marinelli.

maryquality likes this.
  11. MileyDancer

MileyDancer Benched

3,669 Messages
    5,320 Likes Received
    Well, being a millennial, I can definitely say you don't know good hip-hop. Ha!

Mr_C and Vanilla2 like this.
  12. ThatJerryKid

ThatJerryKid cowboys31

1,218 Messages
    2,768 Likes Received
    Hahahahahahaha. 23 years old...hahahahahahahah......OMG do you even know who Emmitt Smith is......hahahahahahah
    :laugh::lmao::lmao2:

Aven8 likes this.
  13. PA Cowboy Fan

PA Cowboy Fan Well-Known Member

20,824 Messages
    41,682 Likes Received
    I hate Goodell.

aria, Mr_C, waldoputty and 2 others like this.
  14. Aven8

Aven8 Well-Known Member

16,858 Messages
    20,787 Likes Received
    Suck it up boys and girls. First of all how does a 23 year old fall in love with this team?!?

Secondly we were hot when Zeke left, but it was a mirage. We got walloped by Denver, and then Wade shut our offense down in the second half and made us look silly against the Rams. Zeke played in both games.

Zeke is my favorite player, but to blame this on Goodell is just an excuse. It didn't help, but it certainly wasn't the reason for the crap season.

Believe or not the Dallas Cowboys have flaws. A lot of them.

aria and Jake like this.
  15. Ranching

Ranching Well-Known Member

25,023 Messages
    65,001 Likes Received
    Blame Garrett. He would have screwed it up anyway.

16. cowboyec

cowboyec Well-Known Member

18,174 Messages
    20,911 Likes Received
    Im never forgiving the swamp-hagg for disgracing the legacy of Pete Rozelle and ruining the League.

PA Cowboy Fan likes this.
  17. Darthkuriboh

Darthkuriboh Well-Known Member

1,031 Messages
    1,059 Likes Received
    I keep mentioning the same thing. Everyone calls me a hater. 5-3 and barely scoring doesn't cut it

18. Jake

Jake Curmudgeon

19,534 Messages
    36,489 Likes Received
    :muttley:

So who are you blaming for the other 21 wasted years under Jerry and his crew?

Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
    cowboyblue22 and Melonfeud like this.
  19. Melonfeud

Melonfeud I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe. Zone Supporter

20,983 Messages
    32,017 Likes Received
    Copy!

* a valedictorian knows something:thumbup:,,,lighten up in life,you'll never live through it anywayo_O

20. alicetooljam

alicetooljam Well-Known Member

1,780 Messages
    1,377 Likes Received