I'm not saying Dak is better than Mahomes

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Your argument is a legit argument and it doesn't classify you as a hater, so my particular statement regarding those cowards dont pertain to you and other intelligent posters like yourself....

But here's my problem with your argument. I keep hearing that Dak only puts up numbers against bad teams, but i remember the first game of the season last year when Dak put up numbers against the Superbowl champion Buccaneers.

Dak put up the numbers but explain to me how its his fault that Brady drove downfield in less than a minute to line them up for the winning fg???

With that said, are we really saying that EVERY team Dak shined against were all bad teams?? Thats hard for me to believe because ive watched the games like everyone else, but are you saying Dak NEVER had a good game against a good defense???

Let me ask this last question. Why nobody ever bring up the MANY situations, Dak converted 3rd downs only to have it snatched back for holding, then another consecutive holding call putting us at 3rd and 25.

Or second and 7 then we get an illegal formation call or offensive pass interference calls??? Dak isnt elite and he does have his costly flaws, but how can we expect him to dig us out 3rd and long EVERY other possession???

Oh did i mention the defense unable to get off the field because of defensive holding, PI, hands to the face or offsides when the defense finally stop the opposition on 3rd down? How many third downs did our opponents throw at A. Brown for the easy PI or hard count that drew Gregory offsides???

Dak has to really really improve, but atleast give him a chance to get back on the field after the opponents get stopped on 3rd down.

We led the league in penalties.... you dont think that hurts the game plan and overall execution of the whole team??
You "remember" ONE game that discounts his theory....

You admonish FVSTONE who said "consistently" then cite ONE game.

We fraking KNOW the rest of the team make mistakes and loses games.

But we have to go thought all of THEM first, before we talk about Dak?

This is BullShip. Why do you INSTIST we blame everyone else FIRST, before critiquing Dak? Is he some baby or child in the closet you can;t talk about. He REQUIRES your protection?

Dak is the alleged LEADER of this team. I mean..that is right...isn';t it?

It's not about patting butts or buying Nike's. So take the money and take the criticism. And inspire your team. Even the defense will respond.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's also funny how he says "you don't care but you do" as an insult to you.

Ask him if he cares about what I post. He'll say "no", but then watch how he is constantly talking about me, trying to get me to respond, and showing up in my notifications begging for my attention all while getting ignored by me 90% of the time.

I think he's a bit of a hypocrite, huh?
Agreed. The hypocrisy ion this gang bang gang keeps multiplying every time they post.

I don't always agree with you. I think Dak is good enough for us to win, and I think he chokes every bit as much as tony ever did. But piling on to fans who criticize Dak WHILE you pile on Zeke....is just so stupidly silly it's not even funny.

You brag about "make the flame"..then mock the "moth"...is so incredibly narcistic, egomaniacal it's not even funny at all. It is bad for our community.

GINeric

Reaction score
You "remember" ONE game that discounts his theory....

You admonish FVSTONE who said "consistently" then cite ONE game.

We fraking KNOW the rest of the team make mistakes and loses games.

But we have to go thought all of THEM first, before we talk about Dak?

This is BullShip. Why do you INSTIST we blame everyone else FIRST, before critiquing Dak? Is he some baby or child in the closet you can;t talk about. He REQUIRES your protection?

Dak is the alleged LEADER of this team. I mean..that is right...isn';t it?

It's not about patting butts or buying Nike's. So take the money and take the criticism. And inspire your team. Even the defense will respond.

First of all I put blame on Dak plenty of time. I START OUT SAYING MANY TIMES that Dak isnt elite and he's equally to blame for some of our offensive mishaps, so miss me with that ****....

I'll respect you more if you dont put words in my mouth.

Secondly, I only posted one team because i dont have time to search all the others over the course of many seasons.

I got important things to do and only type in between what im currently doing. But if you want to stick to that "Dak only put up numbers against one good team" let's put 10k on that.

If Dak only put up numbers against one team, then put your money where your mouth is.... lets see how much of that BS you actually believe about beating or putting up numbers against one team.

If not, then keep it movin....

With that said, that poster that i responded to can speak for themselves. You dont have to come running to their rescue... what is he or she, some friend in the closet you have to defend??

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Nope...I have very little interaction with HIM. The fact that you can't discern that is very telling.

What you HATE most is my observation you guys are a gang bang gang. And then you double down. Like here.
I care very little and that's between you two lovebirds. Your interactions are your business.

Have a great time talking smack back and forth to each other like anyone gives a ****, lol.
:lmao:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
First of all I put blame on Dak plenty of time. I START OUT SAYING MANY TIMES that Dak isnt elite and he's equally to blame for some of our offensive mishaps, so miss me with that ****....

I'll respect you more if you dont put words in my mouth.

Secondly, I only posted one team because i dont have time to search all the others over the course of many seasons.

I got important things to do and only type in between what im currently doing. But if you want to stick to that "Dak only put up numbers against one good team" let's put 10k on that.

If Dak only put up numbers against one team, then put your money where your mouth is.... lets see how much of that BS you actually believe about beating or putting up numbers against one team.

If not, then keep it movin....

With that said, that poster that i responded to can speak for themselves. You dont have to come running to their rescue... what is he or she, some friend in the closet you have to defend??
So you want ME...to give you all kinds of room and respect and gratitude. But YOU don't give OTHERs the same regard?
"Keep movin'"....like YOU do when you don't agree?

Okay got it. All about you.. Cool.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
He "clearly doesn't care just like I said"?
Did you lose track of your multiple accounts? You as "@MountaineerCowboy" never said any such thing.
What?

It's also funny how he says "you don't care but you do" as an insult to you.

Ask him if he cares about what I post. He'll say "no", but then watch how he is constantly talking about me, trying to get me to respond, and showing up in my notifications begging for my attention all while getting ignored by me 90% of the time.

I think he's a bit of a hypocrite, huh?

Clearly I said that he will claim that he doesn't care, just like he proceeded to do.

GINeric

Reaction score
What?

Clearly I said that he will claim that he doesn't care, just like he proceeded to do.

I don't care about your posts, its just fun as hell uncovering the likes of "your kind" as you try to strain your brain to have legitimate football dialog that you apparently aren't capable of.

All i had to do was posts stats and accomplishments to argue your point and your cowardly genetics kicked in, and you ran and hid.

EVERYBODY saw it too!!! LOL!!! I killed two birds with one stone. I proved and exposed the type of person you were raised to be and i killed your "bum" "tier 4" argument with factual stats and historical athletic bench marks that dissolves your weak *** assumptions.

Now run along now lil guy!!

quickccc

Reaction score
The irony of Dak vs Mahomes ....
Both were schemed well against when forced up against heavy zone schemed that obviously confused and slowed them down considerably.
Both QBs were slowed both in reg season as well as the playoffs, and neither they the QBs , nor their coaches ever adjusted.

GINeric

Reaction score
The irony of Dak vs Mahomes ....
Both were schemed well against when forced up against heavy zone schemed that obviously confused and slowed them down considerably.
Both QBs were slowed both in reg season as well as the playoffs, and neither they the QBs , nor their coaches ever adjusted.

Mahomes is a much better athlete and improviser though.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
"I'm not saying it was aliens....but it was aliens".

When you have to preface it....there might be more to it than admitted.

"Dak isn't better than Mahommes...BUT...look at this stat!".

I don't really care about being better than Mahomes...nor this stat. I want to win. Every single aspect of our team MUST be better and more consistent. Every single aspect of our team deserves criticism.

We're bickering about criticizing Dak....yet people have already admitted doing the very same thing to Zeke. It's pure insanity.
that's how you read it....because perhaps of your biased view and quick trigger to jump and complain and bash.

perhaps it was meant as he is not as bad as you say he is. he is not trash, garbage like I have heard many dak haters say and some saying he doesn't deserve to play in this league much less start (right, tell me that's not going over the top).

nothing like a dak topic to bring out the hate in people.

and btw, I don't think he is better mahomes. never have. I don't hate him on a personal level like several do (do you?). he is what he is. I have come to accept that, and given he is here for another 3 years, I want to find out what's the best way to build a winning team around him as other teams have done with worse. however given Jerry, I am not hopeful we will.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The sad thing is whatever QB you place under this dysfunctional ownership and toxic atmosphere is going to be challenged to have more success.

And the fact this idiotic ownership has lucked out with an undrafted walk on and a backup 4th round pick tells us all we need to know. Without either we’d of been more of a bottom feeder 4-6 win team every year with first round picks like Manziel and Lynch.

This is our destiny with Jethro and Cheapskate Son. Our issues go much deeper than these QB’s who have helped keep this ownership interesting and relative.

There’s only one target we should all be attacking . And he’s not on the field.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
The sad thing is whatever QB you place under this dysfunctional ownership and toxic atmosphere is going to be challenged to have more success.

And the fact this idiotic ownership has lucked out with an undrafted walk on and a backup 4th round pick tells us all we need to know. Without either we’d of been more of a bottom feeder 4-6 win team every year with first round picks like Manziel and Lynch.

This is our destiny with Jethro and Cheapskate Son. Our issues go much deeper than these QB’s who have helped keep this ownership interesting and relative.

Assimilate resistance is futile

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
The pro Dak crowd likes agitating the anti Dak crowd. The anti Dak crowd likes agitating the pro Dak crowd.

The anti Dak-ers can't get Dak released. The pro Dak-ers can't help Dak win a SB. So at the end of the day nothing changes. Wash, rinse, repeat.
:facepalm:

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

:hammer:

the root cause of all our problems. Dak, Zeke, etc. are all symptoms of the problem which is Jones family. address these symptoms (cut, release, etc.) and another symptom will pop up. there is no cure, unless you remove the disease (joneses), but there is no removing the disease solution at this time.