I'm not saying Dak is better than Mahomes

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The problem with your analysis is your basing it on stats.
Dak is clearly the stats champ, as that is why he is called stats prescott !
Dak is the best stats qb in the nfl.
problem is the bulk of those stats come in garbage periods of comebacks, most of which dallas loses anyway.

Mahomes isnt perfect, but the reason people herald him, are some of the plays he makes.
He plays like young Romo, only better as he can run better and better at throwing while rolling out.
He just makes some great plays every game, and is also pretty smart and makes mostly good decisions.

If you put dak on the chiefs, ( why dont you talk them into a even trade, mahomes for Dak !!) he would be better and win more.
Because he would have better coaches, culture, normal FO and coaching set up, and like you say better TE, but tyrek is gone.

But if you brought mahomes here, he would do better than dak even in this mess, lol , but I dont know if he could get them to a SB or win one.
To get to a SB in dallas , you would have to overcome the whole mess that permeates cowboys, which all comes from the jones boys.
That is hard to do, so I dont blame dak for his playoff losses, that is on the jones mostly, as they hire and set up the coaches mess.
I don’t ever remember Prescott blowing a lead. Unlike Mahomes twice. In championship games

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
problem is the bulk of those stats come in garbage periods of comebacks, most of which dallas loses anyway.

Mahomes isnt perfect, but the reason people herald him, are some of the plays he makes.
He plays like young Romo, only better as he can run better and better at throwing while rolling out.
He just makes some great plays every game, and is also pretty smart and makes mostly good decisions.

If you put dak on the chiefs, ( why dont you talk them into a even trade, mahomes for Dak !!) he would be better and win more.
Because he would have better coaches, culture, normal FO and coaching set up, and like you say better TE, but tyrek is gone.

But if you brought mahomes here, he would do better than dak even in this mess, lol , but I dont know if he could get them to a SB or win one.
To get to a SB in dallas , you would have to overcome the whole mess that permeates cowboys, which all comes from the jones boys.
That is hard to do, so I dont blame dak for his playoff losses, that is on the jones mostly, as they hire and set up the coaches mess.
I would love to see them swap teams. Mahomes cannot handle a middle rush it destroys him. At least Prescott isn’t afraid to stay in the pocket. I like Prescott other Mahomes for so many reasons. Camaraderie top of my list. I think Mahomes is like number four right now in my list of top quarterbacks just like Aaron Rodgers. He realize on the Hail Mary to bail him out. He has the receivers that can find the ball . We’ve never had that luxury

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
that's how you read it....because perhaps of your biased view and quick trigger to jump and complain and bash.

perhaps it was meant as he is not as bad as you say he is. he is not trash, garbage like I have heard many dak haters say and some saying he doesn't deserve to play in this league much less start (right, tell me that's not going over the top).

nothing like a dak topic to bring out the hate in people.

and btw, I don't think he is better mahomes. never have. I don't hate him on a personal level like several do (do you?). he is what he is. I have come to accept that, and given he is here for another 3 years, I want to find out what's the best way to build a winning team around him as other teams have done with worse. however given Jerry, I am not hopeful we will.
I have no problem with any of that. The problem I have is the bashers bashing Dak wile the freely admit to bashing zeke.

Point blank hypocrisy.

It's "how YOU see it" and YOUR biased view of Zeke. Your quick trigger to jump and complain and bash fans that assess a player differently than you. That's all this is about...opinions and assessment of the value and results of a player. You allow your view on zeke but do not tolerate others view of Dak.

Point blank hypocrisy.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Imagine Prescott choking away the second half of a Super Bowl. The only true quarterback in this league is Brady. Everybody else needs major help
It's hard to imagine Dak choking away the second half of the Super Bowl because to imagine that you must first have the ability to imagine Dak even playing in a Super Bowl.

Yeah, I can't see it.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I would love to see them swap teams. Mahomes cannot handle a middle rush it destroys him. At least Prescott isn’t afraid to stay in the pocket. I like Prescott other Mahomes for so many reasons. Camaraderie top of my list. I think Mahomes is like number four right now in my list of top quarterbacks just like Aaron Rodgers. He realize on the Hail Mary to bail him out. He has the receivers that can find the ball . We’ve never had that luxury
Wait, you talk THIS bad about Mahomes and Rodgers but you still have them top 4? You said earlier that Brady is the only true QB in the NFL and everyone else needs major help.

You said you'd take Dak over Mahomes and Rodgers, so that can only mean that you have Dak ranked 1st or 2nd ahead of guys like Rodgers, Mahomes, Allen, Burrow, Herbert, Stafford, Wilson and so on :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I don’t ever remember Prescott blowing a lead. Unlike Mahomes twice. In championship games
Well to be fair, Dak has to first get to a championship game, then we can compare things like blowing leads lol.

Comparing QB's is full of flaws, as they all have different coaches and teams.
you cant use stats , just the eye test , watch them play.

I know you dont like mahomes, but with the eye test , he is the best qb in the nfl right now.
he isnt perfect, none of them are.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I can’t wait to play the new season . Can’t wait to beat Mahomes in company
Our new and improved Defense held the Mahomes man to 19 pts in his house as Dak could only muster 3 FG(9 Points total) once again........guess you were watching another game this past season?????

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

STATS are for LOSERS..............................................................Final score for WINNERS!!!!

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's hard to imagine Dak choking away the second half of the Super Bowl because to imagine that you must first have the ability to imagine Dak even playing in a Super Bowl.

Yeah, I can't see it.
The only way Dak gets to a Superbowl is watching from the stands or private box as he might stink but he lives well......:muttley:

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When was Dak even remotely close to a Championship game?
Never cause he has a bad offline, no defense, WR who can't catch, bad coaching, horrendous FG kickers, and Zeke is Fat!!!:muttley:

Gp2oFs0.jpg

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I won't name names, but I believe that is the main goal of some members. They probably don't give a damn if anyone is critical of Dak. When it happens, though, they use that as an opportunity to toss around insults and other things.
its on both sides. civility out the door. you don't think like me I am calling you names.... sad really

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
This is where we are today as Cowboy fans, cheering for # of 400 yard games instead of titles.
true. but on the other side of the coin is those who dismiss anything positive. when some say he doesn't deserve to play in this league, not even as a back up...that's just as stupidly extreme.

starfan1

Reaction score
I have no problem with any of that. The problem I have is the bashers bashing Dak wile the freely admit to bashing zeke.

Point blank hypocrisy.

It's "how YOU see it" and YOUR biased view of Zeke. Your quick trigger to jump and complain and bash fans that assess a player differently than you. That's all this is about...opinions and assessment of the value and results of a player. You allow your view on zeke but do not tolerate others view of Dak.

Point blank hypocrisy.
I dont often agree with you but I will here.(I get your not talking to me). Virtually 80% of this board can be hypocritical maybe even more. I know I can be and its about the player we like and supporting them. The biggest chunk (not all) of the Dak deniers gave Romo passes for coming up short due to untimely turnovers or a defense that let a lead get away or offensive line issues but wont for Dak . There is also a fair chunk of prescott supporters that give him a pass for the same things they crucified romo for. ( I admit I have fell in this group at times)

I dont make any bones about it i cant stand Zeke as a player. Hes not a likeable player IMO and i feel his skillset has been over rated especially here and its declining not to mention RB are a dime a dozen. You love Zeke and you make no bones about it and will defend him at all cost. I give you props for your consisrency.Some of the posters just want to be right regardless and their approach isnt the best which leads to the constant berating that will never go away no matter how hard you try and reason.

I cant stand Steven A and his act but hes right about dallas fans we can be some of the worst. The negativity on this board while understandable reaches extremes.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

I am not saying Dak is good, but this one has been proven wrong multiple times. but its a narrative of those who hate Dak
" problem is the bulk of those stats come in garbage periods of comebacks, most of which dallas loses anyway."...

I had to SMH on this one....
"...He plays like young Romo, only better as he can run better and better at throwing while rolling out..."

he plays like Romo but better....so he is not Romo!!!! so Romo didn't make great plays, play smart and make good decisions...

this made no sense. Romo is more like Dak than he is Mahomes. perhaps Dak is even better than Romostat.

I agree.if we brought Mahomes here, he would be better, but he still wouldn't have a ring. Jones boys make sure that doesn't happen. but he would be #1 in jersey sales probably, so that would be something to celebrate. nobody is going to win a championship in dallas for a very long time.