I'm not sure many fans realize what most worthy even means

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm not sure many fans realize what most worthy even means. I don't like drafting for need
I don't like drafting best available. I like drafting most Worthy. Freddy was most Worthy. That's why we took him in the first-round when many thought he was a second . Martin was most Worthy. I don't know who will be most worthy this season. When I said take Martin all summer . people slammed me everybody wanted defense.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
I'm not sure many fans realize what most worthy even means. I don't like drafting for need
I don't like drafting best available. I like drafting most Worthy. Freddy was most Worthy. That's why we took him in the first-round when many thought he was a second . Martin was most Worthy. I don't know who will be most worthy this season. When I said take Martin all summer . people slammed me everybody wanted defense.

Dallas has shown you up drafting for need the last few years.

The most worthy non sense is unworthy of taking serious.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
BPA is great and all, but you always have to take into account what areas you're weak in and which positions have pending free agents.

McClay said himself their strategy on draft day is a combination of BPA/Need, and it's worked out quite well.

It's always BPA at position of need.

I see people all the time acting like you should always take the BPA. Maybe that is true but no team really does that.

They all take the best at position of need.

conner01

Reaction score
BPA is great and all, but you always have to take into account what areas you're weak in and which positions have pending free agents.

McClay said himself their strategy on draft day is a combination of BPA/Need, and it's worked out quite well.
True but you also have to look forward to coming needs. I don’t think any quality OT is falling to us but while it’s not a need now it will be very soon

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dallas has shown you up drafting for need the last few years.

The most worthy non sense is unworthy of taking serious.
The only player We drafted for need the last two or three seasons was Vander esch. I new people wouldn't understand most worthy . I've had this conversation before

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

You made up the term "most worthy" and then express surprise that "most people" don't know what it means.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
well how about you tell us what it means then

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You made up the term "most worthy" and then express surprise that "most people" don't know what it means.
Yes I made up the term three seasons ago. And most people get it. Most Worthy is a real thing. Draft for need you get burned. Best available how many more wide receivers do we need if that was the case

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I am an individual I stand out from the crowd. Try it sometime. I love getting the last laugh. I remember getting slammed all summer because I wanted Zack Martin. The entire forum wanted defense

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Well that people use their brains and thought about it they would know what it means.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Are you a GM?
No I am not a GM LOL but I've been a fan of the Cowboys longer than most. I understand how to win in this league and what it takes. Never draft for need and never draft best available

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Most Worthy - Sounds like a combination of RKG and best player at a particular position of need based on his Zack and T-Fred comparisons, however at the time we didn’t need a tackle when we drafted Zack, he was just pure BPA at the time. When we took T-Fred, we needed a center...