I'm okay with Mike McCarthy staying

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
The expectations for Overshown may be a little too aggressive. Most were championing Clark last year. Look at it now.
I agree. I like what I saw, but that was just the preseason. I am afraid, though, that they will count on pairing him with Clark being good enough.

JustChip

Reaction score
I agree. I like what I saw, but that was just the preseason. I am afraid, though, that they will count on pairing him with Clark being good enough.
I did, too. But preseason has to be taken somewhat with a grain of salt.

Turpin tore it up in returns in the preseason last year. Because of that, fans expected something electric every return during the season. The reality is he made more game changing negative plays than positive.

They need to either draft or sign in FA another true off-ball thumper and not count on Overshown and Clark as their only options.

CCBoy

Reaction score

CowboysHabitat

Reaction score
Sadly I knew Jerry would not fire big Mike. Look what he tolerated with carrot top! I am prepared for an 8-8 season next year.

CCBoy

Reaction score
They already have no chance next year. You'll just be the last one to realize it.
Take your disappointment down stream for a while and then start figuring out strengths as well a realistic goals. Unwind a bit...

CCBoy

Reaction score
So, blow everything up and start over, which will give you no chance next year.
Dallas still had 3rd best team with cost for production. The players are being brought in to play at a high level of effectiveness. Other problems need addressing...