I'm physically drained

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
I don't know if I can take an active participation in this crap anymore, I'm getting pretty sick and tired of this football team, 2 years after Bill and it's the same **** every week:

sloppy play Jason Witten had 2 false-starts today for crying out loud!

no imagination in the playcalling, and quite frankly some of these calls are just mind-boggling, for instance we finally tried chipping one of the DEs, they lined up wide all day to take advantage of our tackle's lack of quick-twitch reflexes, and we didn't try to counteract it until late

the coaching is just atrocious, our special teams are horrible, they've been horrible for 2 years running

just when you think this team is ready to take the next step, such as stocking up on corners, returning a 13-3 team intact, re-signing key vets, etc. it's just the same 'ole, same 'ole

yeah, I'll root for the team, and will probably visit the forum w/ the same frequency, but I'll probably watch the screen when we play like a vegetable, minus the tube

utrunner07

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2330631 said:
I don't know if I can take an active participation in this crap anymore, I'm getting pretty sick and tired of this football team, 2 years after Bill and it's the same **** every week:

sloppy play Jason Witten had 2 false-starts today for crying out loud!

no imagination in the playcalling, and quite frankly some of these calls are just mind-boggling, for instance we finally tried chipping one of the DEs

the coaching is just atrocious, our special teams are horrible, they've been horrible for 2 years running

just when you think this team is ready to take the next step, such as stocking up on corners, returning a 13-3 team intact, re-signing key vets, etc. it's just the same 'ole, same 'ole

yeah, I'll root for the team, and will probably visit the forum w/ the same frequency, but I'll probably watch the screen when we play like a vegetable, minus the tube

Great post. Exactly how I feel. This is like watching the late 90s early 00s teams all over again except with 10 times the talent and 1/2 the heart. Why should we get pumped up about it if only 4-5 players do?

QT

Reaction score
I hear you...

Expectations were too high on this team. The intangibles were not factored in. (Wade Phillips)

diehard2294

America's Team
Reaction score
just do like I do/dont get your hopes up!

if they play well fine! if not oh well!

my heart cant take the underachieving anymore from this group

did I tell you how much I love Ratliffs play this year

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
I think it's about time that we all adjusted our expectations of this team. If we're going to have a chance at a Superbowl, we're going to have to do it the hard way because we aren't going to breeze through the season.

Wrangler87

Reaction score
jasonwitten82;2330797 said:
wait until we almost or even get beat by the Rams next week

Sad, we need a team like the Rams to try and feel better.

sacase

Reaction score
We have the talent to beat any team in the league. I think people just need to realize that any team can beat us as well. I think people forget that there is another team of professionals on the other side of the ball that can make plays as well. Adversity can be a damn good thing for this team.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
jasonwitten82;2330797 said:
wait until we almost or even get beat by the Rams next week
Never thought I'd dread the Rams game, but it's getting to the point where I'm scared regardless of the opponent. I want the old Cowboys back. You know the ones who blocked for the QB, blocked for the RBs, caught the ball, got open to catch the ball, knew how to cover on special teams (a lifetime ago), knew how to tackle, forced turnovers, etc? I miss those guys.

I know some fans don't like complaining, but I am pissed off and I do not apologize for it.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
How could anyone be happy with the way this team is being coached? Wade, a D guru? Red, a O guru? Not so much right now. They need to figure something out and pretty damn quick.

Oh, and that ST's unit need to be lined up and shot. (figuratively of course)

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
I think I had come to that conclusion after Bengals game, but still had some hopes, minor albeit. But after this game, I am no longer going to have hopes up. I am like Drug addict. I wish I had better things to do in my life than watch a Football game, but somehow I just end up keep coming back for more. :D

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bob Sacamano;2330631 said:
Bob is that you?

Save your energy for the playoffs.