I'm rooting for Ben!

garyo1954

Reaction score
You suspect he'd be back next week. The next week from the game he was knocked out of is: THE Eagles. PLEASE STOP TALKING TO ME.

Again Mr Poor Comprehension This week is Philly, next week is the Steelers.
But keep trying. I can almost see China in that hole your digging!

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
To say I have low expectations is probably an understatement, but I’m for sure pulling for the Nooch. He has some ability no doubt but all the fans raving about his college highlights have forgotten those moments were done against the hearty opponents of James Madison University. Teams like St. Francis, Morgan State, Elon and Stony Brook are not littered with NFL prospects.

But I think it’s going to fun nonetheless. DiNucci is a good athlete with a decent arm and will probably make a few plays. He will probably throw a pick or two as well, and likely see more exotic blitz packages by halftime than he ever saw at JMU. But again, at least it should still be interesting and fun.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I understand and realize its going to be very likely that our new QB will play like we all expect him to. Green and like a 3rd string rookie..... however let's give the man a chance and root for him. Remember in 2000-2001 when a man named Bledsoe got injured and in came a 6th round pick named Tom Brady?

Its unlikely..... but maybe this man can be our Tom Brady. Before y'all mock me... know I'm not predicting it. I'm just saying... who the *** knows. Go Cowboys. Yeeyah!

Da Nooch!

Cebrin

Reaction score
Again Mr Poor Comprehension This week is Philly, next week is the Steelers.
But keep trying. I can almost see China in that hole your digging!
We just finished week 7's game. Week 8 (which we have not played yet) is the next game week. Try to keep up.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I can’t understand why Williams is not getting a shot at T. Could save his career.

Especially with the oline being relatively deeper in the interior, and with a real pick spent McGovern. And he's played fine.

I think as a rookie Williams got some snaps at RT in camp for a while, and then we've never seen it again. With all our problems at T, and Williams playing LT in college, so weird that they haven't even trained him up for depth at LT. They'd rather move an All Pro G out of position instead.

Much like their refusal to let McGovern compete for C, which he actually played in college, but giving Williams (!) snaps their instead.

I hated what they did with the oline this year. None of it made sense to me, from camp choices for depth, to starting Steele over Knight.

garyo1954

Reaction score
We just finished week 7's game. Week 8 (which we have not played yet) is the next game week. Try to keep up.

You're in China! Nowhere else too go! Next week is next week even in China!
I tried. I really did. But you insisted on waving the "I'm Right!" flag until you had nowhere to go.
You lost.

That's all there is to say. Enjoy the food, keep your p-p in your britches, and call your mom!
Bye!

Cebrin

Reaction score
You're in China! Nowhere else too go! Next week is next week even in China!
I tried. I really did. But you insisted on waving the "I'm Right!" flag until you had nowhere to go.
You lost.

That's all there is to say. Enjoy the food, keep your p-p in your britches, and call your mom!
Bye!
LOL. Okay, buddy. I hope you, and your circle have a fantastic day, pal. I do need to call my Mom. Great suggestion. I miss her. Go Cowboys.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Especially with the oline being relatively deeper in the interior, and with a real pick spent McGovern. And he's played fine.

I think as a rookie Williams got some snaps at RT in camp for a while, and then we've never seen it again. With all our problems at T, and Williams playing LT in college, so weird that they haven't even trained him up for depth at LT. They'd rather move an All Pro G out of position instead.

Much like their refusal to let McGovern compete for C, which he actually played in college, but giving Williams (!) snaps their instead.

I hated what they did with the oline this year. None of it made sense to me, from camp choices for depth, to starting Steele over Knight.

Williams was a T in college. All American. Just let him play T. What do they have to lose?

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
I understand and realize its going to be very likely that our new QB will play like we all expect him to. Green and like a 3rd string rookie..... however let's give the man a chance and root for him. Remember in 2000-2001 when a man named Bledsoe got injured and in came a 6th round pick named Tom Brady?

Its unlikely..... but maybe this man can be our Tom Brady. Before y'all mock me... know I'm not predicting it. I'm just saying... who the *** knows. Go Cowboys. Yeeyah!
I remember when Bledsoe got benched in a game and an undrafted qb named Romo came in

that was Bledsoe, right? or was it Vinny? my memory isnt what it used to be

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
you suck. you have to hate the backups and root for the one and only stats prescott.
Wow, what a stud you are. You were able to work the only thing you are capable of writing into this topic as well. Is there no topic where you can't type out the one and only thought in your mind? You're a genious!

CoachD

Reaction score
So am I since he's the new Cowboy's starting quarterback plus he's a fellow Pizano (That's Italian for those of you who can't figure it out).

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Wow, what a stud you are. You were able to work the only thing you are capable of writing into this topic as well. Is there no topic where you can't type out the one and only thought in your mind? You're a genious!
Didn't the dude use to be a good poster on the old DC.com board? Maybe it's just a similar screen name, but I swear he used to be a good poster over there but has done nothing but troll over here.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Didn't the dude use to be a good poster on the old DC.com board? Maybe it's just a similar screen name, but I swear he used to be a good poster over there but has done nothing but troll over here.
I don't recall from the old site, but it does seem he was a bit more reasonable and well rounded at one time on this site. Now this kind of things seems to be all he posts.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
I don't recall from the old site, but it does seem he was a bit more reasonable and well rounded at one time on this site. Now this kind of things seems to be all he posts.
I need to dig up the post that was started in the member zone that had all of our former/current names when we all migrated over here. I thought he was a poster that would make sensible posts in defense of Romo and then started making sarcastic comments about Dak, but never transitioned back to attempting to be rational.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

OH MAN..my thread will be merged with yours...i did not see yours and made a thread "lets root on ben dinucci"...saying similar things you did...right on dude .....its the hated Sheagles...let4s have some fun

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I need to dig up the post that was started in the member zone that had all of our former/current names when we all migrated over here. I thought he was a poster that would make sensible posts in defense of Romo and then started making sarcastic comments about Dak, but never transitioned back to attempting to be rational.
Maybe that's his thing - a staunch Romo guy that never got over Dak getting the job, and is bitter about it.

If you find that post let me know where to find it.

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
I predict he’ll have several good games, maybe even win the division, the Dak haters will return and tell us to sign Ben instead. Cowboys do then everyone starts complaining about him next year and wishing we had Dak.
Never been a true blue Dak supporter, but also never the hater (term thrown around loosely on here) I do think he has improved. Nooch is in an impossible spot imo.

Having said that, you ain't wrong in your post.

A little off topic, but for the people who say Cowboys fans are the worst at this have never lived near DC. Years ago, when the Skins were 3-13 the Washington Post did at article detailing if how you changed just 3 plays in every game they would have been 13-3. You can't make this stuff up.