I'm rooting for Ben!

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
I can’t understand why Williams is not getting a shot at T. Could save his career.
Yep and we could slide Looney right into the LG spot. More power and a decent shot with Williams at RT.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
DiNucci doesn't wear a watch, he decides what time it is.

Ring6

StarSchema
Reaction score
Medium Ben.

Big Ben already taken.

Big Ben and the Nooch were both coached by Shane Montgomery (offensive coord. and QB coach), just a related note.

One more item: Nooch is on his 6th offensive system in the past 6 years, apparently, so I guess he's good at learning playbooks. He does it each year. So that's kinda cool.

stinkface

Reaction score
I went to JMU also a million years ago. I want a Cowboys win with Nooch, but in reality with our Defense there is no way for that to happen. I'm looking for one Nooch scramble for a touchdown on a QB draw and at least one touchdown pass. We still lose of course but Nooch shows he belongs and he becomes a solid backup or tradebait at the end of the season.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
I remember when Bledsoe got benched in a game and an undrafted qb named Romo came in

that was Bledsoe, right? or was it Vinny? my memory isnt what it used to be
Bill had a Gem in Romo. He already knew he could play before he came in and was grooming him to the finish. Ben "Da Nooch" has none of that. We will be looking at survival skills Sunday night with a back up Oline.
If he can show anything in that situation, he's a keeper for sure. He better play with his pants on fire!!

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
Bill had a Gem in Romo. He already knew he could play before he came in and was grooming him to the finish. Ben "Da Nooch" has none of that. We will be looking at survival skills Sunday night with a back up Oline.
If he can show anything in that situation, he's a keeper for sure. He better play with his pants on fire!!
did he have a gem or is that hindsight?
remember Romo had an odd release of the ball, Nooch looks to have better mechanics already

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
did he have a gem or is that hindsight?
remember Romo had an odd release of the ball, Nooch looks to have better mechanics already
Bill knew....its not hindsight. What he may not a known is how he would handle live action. I'll give you Nooch has a great release and touch. What he don't have is time and a O-Line. Hope the kid makes it.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Wow, what a stud you are. You were able to work the only thing you are capable of writing into this topic as well. Is there no topic where you can't type out the one and only thought in your mind? You're a genious!
yep goober keep crying. the beard looks good.

Ring6

StarSchema
Reaction score
I went to JMU also a million years ago. I want a Cowboys win with Nooch, but in reality with our Defense there is no way for that to happen. I'm looking for one Nooch scramble for a touchdown on a QB draw and at least one touchdown pass. We still lose of course but Nooch shows he belongs and he becomes a solid backup or tradebait at the end of the season.

go Dukes! class of '89 myself.

MRD
CS
LXA

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
This week we play the Eagles. Next week we play the Steelers. Win or lose con't matter, we are gonna play them. The NFL says so. So Andy Dalton may be back in time for that game.
Can we just forfeit vs the Steelers?
Im being serious here.
Ambulances need to be staged in the parking lot.

cowboyec

Reaction score
he's about to pull a longley tomorrow night.
21-17 Dallas.
we have a LONG history of pulling off this kinda ****.
:starspin:COWBOYS:starspin: