I'm rooting for Ben!

Hadenough

Reaction score
So do you oppose wanting a back up with possible potential or want to keep the status quo of bringing in former starters?
I want a backup with high starter potential. Usually veteran QBs that have been cut or let go tend to have their better days behind them. I really hate when we watch Dallas draft these 6th or 7th round QBs that you know will never be starter. Why not use a 2nd or a 3rd on QB with potential to beat out your starter. Nothing wrong with competition at the QB position. And I felt like this back in the Romo days not just with Dak.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Whether taking DiNuchi was a prudent decision or not remains to be seen. ;)

I believe in giving a guy a chance to prove himself. Let's just see what he's got.

If he's able to put forth a decent effort, win or lose, he'll be a worthy pick, imho!

Last edited:

Flamma

Reaction score
I remember when Bledsoe got benched in a game and an undrafted qb named Romo came in

that was Bledsoe, right? or was it Vinny? my memory isnt what it used to be

Bledsoe in 2006. Vinny was 2004. Bums! Both of them. Romo came in for Bledsoe against the Giants and couldn't bring the Cowboys back. Then went on to win his first start against Carolina.

stinkface

Reaction score
I'll bet Parcell's could have turned the Nooch into a ball player. I think he might get killed here with the current coaching staff and more importantly the O line situation.