I'm So Pissed... But Good Game.

HogsRLegends

Reaction score
This game hurts like a mother ****** and work won't be easy tomorrow. This sucks...but I have to give credit to Marion Barber...he's a baller. More than I gave him credit for because the Skins have shut him down up until this game. Damn it...at 6-4 nobody has room for error to even get the 6 seed. Congratulations you *******s for winning a hard-fought NFC East battle. I'm proud of you even though I hate to say so.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Thanks, I worked really hard this week on yelling at my TV screen. Glad to see it make a difference.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
My ticket broker.

The Skins played hard. We controlled the LOS for more of the game.

Smith22

Reaction score
theogt;2424323 said:
Thanks, I worked really hard this week on yelling at my TV screen. Glad to see it make a difference.

Lol. Me 2. Now I need to settle down and sleep.

12:07 here and I need to wake up in 6 1/2 hours.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
HogsRLegends;2424310 said:
This game hurts like a mother ****** and work won't be easy tomorrow. This sucks...but I have to give credit to Marion Barber...he's a baller. More than I gave him credit for because the Skins have shut him down up until this game. Damn it...at 6-4 nobody has room for error to even get the 6 seed. Congratulations you *******s for winning a hard-fought NFC East battle. I'm proud of you even though I hate to say so.

*nods* Appreciate it. It was a darn hard fought game and I'm really proud of them being able to pull it out against a very good, and very tough, Skins team.

theogt;2424323 said:

LOL. Theo I hope this brings you around the forums a bit more.

goliadmike

reader of rue
Reaction score

I felt the same way you do now after the first game in Dallas. Even after a bad win over the Bengals the week after that loss to the Commanders still stung. At least you can take heart that your team will fight its *** off every game I'm not so sure about our Boys. we'll see how the rest of the season plays out.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
be thankful tony threw a horrible pass right to Hall and then TO tipped another right to your LB.....or else Dallas could have potentially had 20 pts.....both INTs occurred in while Dallas was in FG range.

BTW, you can take Suisham and shove him up Snyders dirty crevasse.......that chump kicked like Luis Zendejas when he was a Cowboy. We cut him and he goes to the Skins and becomes a flippin reliable kicker. I hate him more than any other Skins player.

HogsRLegends

Reaction score
Hostile;2424328 said:
My ticket broker.

The Skins played hard. We controlled the LOS for more of the game.

Guess I will get to meet you next year (if this is a good year and I can afford the extra ticket)...if not...you and whomever you choose have won a pair of tickets to the game at Fed Ex...fair and square...but please do not Ebay or Stubhub them as I would be insulted!

Kind of bummed I didn't win the 4 tickets to the new stadium...but more bummed that the race for the final wild card is now a cluster****!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
HogsRLegends;2424403 said:
Guess I will get to meet you next year (if this is a good year and I can afford the extra ticket)...if not...you and whomever you choose have won a pair of tickets to the game at Fed Ex...fair and square...but please do not Ebay or Stubhub them as I would be insulted!

Kind of bummed I didn't win the 4 tickets to the new stadium...but more bummed that the race for the final wild card is now a cluster****!
I promised you before I wouldn't do that.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score

Yay! Come tomorrow I can finally get rid of my cursed Avatar gained from the earlier defeat!

HogsRLegends

Reaction score
Biggems;2424374 said:
be thankful tony threw a horrible pass right to Hall and then TO tipped another right to your LB.....or else Dallas could have potentially had 20 pts.....both INTs occurred in while Dallas was in FG range.

BTW, you can take Suisham and shove him up Snyders dirty crevasse.......that chump kicked like Luis Zendejas when he was a Cowboy. We cut him and he goes to the Skins and becomes a flippin reliable kicker. I hate him more than any other Skins player.

You can look at it both ways...our red zone offense continues to be pathetic and Newman had an all pro play on that INT.

NFC East battles are rarely pretty games...but the bottom line is you guys won and Barber took over when it counted.

I became worried when we didn't get ANY points out of our first drive of the second half. Inexcusable and something we need to correct, but hats off to your defense.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
superpunk;2424422 said:
Hey hos, I will go with you to this game. :)
It is possible. I don't want to promise anyone until I actually have the tickets. But you are definitely someone I know I'd have fun at the game yelling with.

superpunk

Reaction score
Hostile;2424437 said:
It is possible. I don't want to promise anyone until I actually have the tickets. But you are definitely someone I know I'd have fun at the game yelling with.
Excellent...I will keep this in mind, and buy all your beer. Or wine. Or Fanta. :D