I'm So Pissed... But Good Game.

David A

Reaction score
they played to win tonight. things may not have gone perfect for them but they stuck with it. The score should have been greater in our favor. Any one know if the Cowboys are flying back in this morning?
\

HogsRLegends

Reaction score
I also respect Wade for going for it on 4th and 2 that final drive. Ballsy call that showed faith in your D. Had we gotten the ball back it would have been 14-10 with about 1:20 left and though the odds were against us winning, stranger things have happened.

Showing faith in your offensive line and Barber is what you guys needed IMO.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
HogsRLegends;2424535 said:
LOL. I'll bet you another hundred that we beat the Giants on November 30 and make them at least second-guess that they will walk through the playoffs. Why? Because we will have to in order to keep pace.

o0o0o0 thats tempting, message me on AIM before the game :)

Pukindog

Reaction score
David A;2424601 said:
they played to win tonight. things may not have gone perfect for them but they stuck with it. The score should have been greater in our favor. Any one know if the Cowboys are flying back in this morning?
\

:welcome:

HogsRLegends

Reaction score
BigDFan5;2424624 said:
o0o0o0 thats tempting, message me on AIM before the game :)

LOL I will.

I also appreciate that Wade didn't go for another TD or kick a BS field goal to pad the score once Barber converted that first down with a minute and change to go. At least we don't have an ******* like Buddy Ryan in this division this year.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
theogt;2424432 said:
Seems clear to me. He said, "**** *** ***** ***** *** *****."

Which, translated into language that this board will permit, means:

"I'm rather happy, and rather inebriated"...

I speak fluent drunk...

Good job on the yelling at the TV, theo... if I had known that would work, I would have been practicing it all season... I promise to cuss that thing like a dog the first thing when I get home in the morning... :D

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
HogsRLegends;2424638 said:
LOL I will.

I also appreciate that Wade didn't go for another TD or kick a BS field goal to pad the score once Barber converted that first down with a minute and change to go. At least we don't have an ******* like Buddy Ryan in this division this year.

When we got the first I had no doubt we would kneel. Running it up is something we havent really done much of.

I tell you what when we went for it on 4th I was mumbling to myself kick it kick it :laugh2:

HogsRLegends

Reaction score
BigDFan5;2424643 said:
When we got the first I had no doubt we would kneel. Running it up is something we havent really done much of.

I tell you what when we went for it on 4th I was mumbling to myself kick it kick it :laugh2:

Live by the sword die by the sword. Zorn has been going for it on 4th many times this year rather than punting. You stopped us on our key fourth and we didn't stop you on yours. Ballgame and hats off. That's how close games are won in this division.

robjgrif

Reaction score
theogt;2424323 said:
Thanks, I worked really hard this week on yelling at my TV screen. Glad to see it make a difference.

Me too, but when I'm not yelling at the TV I am yelling with my key board in this forum!

Ben Roflsberger

Reaction score
HogsRLegends;2424310 said:
This game hurts like a mother ****** and work won't be easy tomorrow. This sucks...but I have to give credit to Marion Barber...he's a baller. More than I gave him credit for because the Skins have shut him down up until this game. Damn it...at 6-4 nobody has room for error to even get the 6 seed. Congratulations you *******s for winning a hard-fought NFC East battle. I'm proud of you even though I hate to say so.
CLASS ACT:bow: