I'm So Pissed... But Good Game.

Smith22

Reaction score
I need to hang out with some zoners. I will be there next year for sure.

HogsRLegends

Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;2424436 said:
Good game, you gotta love the NFC East though seriously... Best division in the NFL.

Its so old-school this year...even though I hate losing I love the fact that the glory of the whole division is back.

I just dislike the fact that its likely that 2 of the four teams won't get into the playoffs and 2 "division winners" will.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
superpunk;2424444 said:
Excellent...I will keep this in mind, and buy all your beer. Or wine. Or Fanta. :D
The Fanta reference got me. :laugh2:

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2424427 said:
I'm really trying to interpret this..

theogt;2424432 said:
Seems clear to me. He said, "**** *** ***** ***** *** *****."

ogt got it on his first try

I literally said "**** *** ***** ***** *** ****"

HogsRLegends

Reaction score
Hostile;2424437 said:
It is possible. I don't want to promise anyone until I actually have the tickets. But you are definitely someone I know I'd have fun at the game yelling with.

I will make sure to get them mailed to you at least a couple weeks before the first regular season game (probably earlier). I'll have them shipped to you directly so you can give notice to whomever you decide to bring.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
BigDFan5;2424468 said:
I offer 5 bottles of NyQuil for the extra ticket :)

I'll shave my backhair and offer it to the birds as nesting in Hostile's honor!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
HogsRLegends;2424479 said:
I will make sure to get them mailed to you at least a couple weeks before the first regular season game (probably earlier). I'll have them shipped to you directly so you can give notice to whomever you decide to bring.
I appreciate that and know you are a man of your word.

It was fun betting with you and sweating for 2+ years.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
im pissed that the Skins got away with a clear horsecollar on the opening kickoff........i guess the Cowboys are still the only team that gets called for this penalty.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Hostile;2424498 said:
I appreciate that and know you are a man of your word.

It was fun betting with you and sweating for 2+ years.

I can attest to that he bet me a hundred cash on the Skins record 2 seasons ago, Got me a nice Cowboys watch out of that :)

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
BigDFan5;2424502 said:
NyQuil > Back hair nest

Oh I don't need the tickets, but it is time for a shavin so I thought I'd throw it in. ;)

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
superpunk;2424444 said:
Excellent...I will keep this in mind, and buy all your beer. Or wine. Or Fanta. :D

you need the purple teletubby.....either Bruce Read or Jerry Jones.

HogsRLegends

Reaction score
BigDFan5;2424513 said:
I can attest to that he bet me a hundred cash on the Skins record 2 seasons ago, Got me a nice Cowboys watch out of that :)

LOL. I'll bet you another hundred that we beat the Giants on November 30 and make them at least second-guess that they will walk through the playoffs. Why? Because we will have to in order to keep pace.

Reaction score
HogsRLegends;2424457 said:
Its so old-school this year...even though I hate losing I love the fact that the glory of the whole division is back.

I just dislike the fact that its likely that 2 of the four teams won't get into the playoffs and 2 "division winners" will.

I agree....

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Hostile;2424437 said:
It is possible. I don't want to promise anyone until I actually have the tickets. But you are definitely someone I know I'd have fun at the game yelling with.

I'll bring Bojangle Biscuits! ;)

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Hostile;2424554 said:
Oh I like this bribery stuff.

lol, just had to get into the fun but seriously, congrats. Your going to have a hell of a time.

HogsRLegends

Reaction score
Ratliff responded to the criticism that you were soft at NT. Barber responded to the criticism that he had never had a big game against the Commanders.

Both efforts are to be applauded even if I would rather they hadn't happened.