I'm Torn On The Super Bowl

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Peyton is one of my fave QBs. Freeney is one of my fave defensive players. I am a big fan of Tony Dungy and would like to see him win a SB someday.

I will be rooting for the Bears. They have Vasher and Benson (LONGHORNS).....

Vasher is my favorite DB in the league. I wanted Dallas to draft him, but we didnt. I am still bummed about that.

If the Bears win, maybe Lovey gets a nice raise....or maybe he decides to go elsewhere...maybe Dallas...hehehe

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;1357029 said:
You bet. I had 2 cancellations last night. My Bears buddy Rich and his wife can't come. Sick baby. There will be plenty of food. Ribs are marinading right now.

Do I have to wear a shirt?

235-941-View.jpg

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Though I wasn't giving it much thought until today, I was undecided in who to root for.

Then I remembered fellow ACU alum Danieal Manning is starting FS as a rookie for Da Bears, so I'll root for the first Wildcat Super Bowl winner.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;1357160 said:
Booking a flight to Tucson :D
Get a taxi because I am not coming to get you and missing any of the game.

bbgun;1357382 said:
Do I have to wear a shirt?

235-941-View.jpg
You can go shirtless only if you paint something stupid on your chest.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Hmmm.....

Thomas Jones is directly related to a Cowboy starter.

I'll go with the Bears.

But I want Marion Barber to be the starter.

I'll go with the Colts.

But the Colts once won a sham of a Super Bowl against the Cowboys.

I think I'll stick with the Bears.

But if the Colts win, we can at least say we beat the eventual Super Bowl Champion.

Hmm... Colts?

But the Bears might have our next defensive coordinator or head coach.

Oh, hell, go Bears!

Cowboy Junkie

leonargized
Reaction score
CATCH17;1356596 said:
Im rooting for the Bears because im not a big Payton Manning fan and i'd like to see the NFC bring back the Superbowl.

Manning has tried all through the playoffs to screw it up but his defense has just turned it up another level.

It would make me sick to see Rex Grossman win a Superbowl but I like the hardworking mentality of a lot of the players around him.

Plus if Ron Rivera is going to be our new Coach or Coordinator i'd like to see him have success in his final game against the leagues most experienced offense.

So go Bears bring it back to the NFC.

You said it all for me...

GO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aikbach

Reaction score
I'm indifferent as can be, so long as no one launches a rubbish dynasty this day I'll be secure with the knowledge that the cyclical nature of the past decade worth of Super Bowls will bring forth two new teams yet again next season.

jay cee

Reaction score
Hostile;1356632 said:
They've had a couple with some good character, that's for sure. I've never understood the Peyton Manning hatred. Nor do I want to. When someone plays the game at a high level I appreciate the chance to see it.

I root against Manning all the time, but then I rooted against Jordan, Bird and Magic too.

I recognize all of their greatness, but I still wanted them to lose every game. Not that it happened much.:mad: