I'm willing to give Dak one more chance

817Gill

Reaction score
You Dak fanboys are pathetic. It's everyone else's fault but Daks right? Smh.
No one said Dak is blame free. But you don’t think that a player who looked so good for a season and a half has regressed because of coaching? HC/OC/QB Coach is the worst in the league. No young QB has ever thrived with the worst coaching staff in the league that’s a fact,

Dak does need to play better, but it’s impossible to see any improvement with the same garbage archaic scheme.

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
No one said Dak is blame free. But you don’t think that a player who looked so good for a season and a half has regressed because of coaching? HC/OC/QB Coach is the worst in the league. No young QB has ever thrived with the worst coaching staff in the league that’s a fact,

Dak does need to play better, but it’s impossible to see any improvement with the same garbage archaic scheme.
Lmao, players have 1 year wonders all the time. Are you new to football? There are Hiesman winners that don't adjust to the NFL. Dak balled out year 1, teams got film on him & the offense and it was a wrap. Being new has it's virtues. Dak is just getting exposed now.

Do I think a more "Dak friendly" offense would help him? I think common sense says yes lmao. Of course it would help him, just like it would help any other player. Imagine having to tailor a whole offense to a QB cuz he can't make the throws. Waist of time imo.

We need to get rid of Dak AND the coaching staff. Dak isn't the answer. And Dak fanboys might as well follow Dak to his next team because you people obviously arent Cowboy fans. You're Dak fans.