Imagine how much better CeeDee is going to be in 2021 with a full season of Dak Prescott

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
How do you know he would not have signed here?
obviously he didn't. and obviously he wasn't part of the consideration since cowboys Tagged Dak. like I said, you can fantasize and believe what you want, reality was otherwise. Brady wanted opportunity for more rings, Dallas wasn't going to give him that.
Kind of contradicted yourself there didn't you.
no, I didn't. tell me the last time somebody signed a franchised tag player

trading for a player is different. and that's russell wilson. Wilson wasn't tagged.
Besides its Dak Prescott. . . someone would have made an offer . . . or isn't he that great.
Again you are contradicting yourself
I have never said Dak is better than Wilson. in all my posts from anytime, I never said they were equals or the same...so no, its not a contradiction.
Plus, Dak was tagged, no trades nor offers were made.

I provided options there are always options. You wanna claim its all fantasy that we would have acquired them . . . maybe, but they are still options.

And you can't deny that

Also can we stop ragging on Dalton just to prop up Dak . . . doesn't Dalton get extra credit for the dumpster fore this team was?

And before you go off trashing the messenger (Cowherd) just look at the stats

Hey, you want options, we should have traded Dak for Rodgers, even, given Rodgers is old and Dak is young. not sure why that didn't happen. ....or even maybe Dak and a 1st in 2021 for Wilson. why not, I think given wilson was unhappy in Seattle they would have made that trade. if you can have fantasy football options, then so can I.

btw, I looked at the stats. there is a strong case for Dak being a top 10 QB. there is no denying it.

and I am not ragging on Dalton. reality says he sucks. proof was in the pudding. he showed us he sucked. what else you want? using Dalton to prop up Dak.....1use Dalton to prop up DaNucci. or maybe.I use Dalton to prop up my chair perhaps...dude, you crawling up Dalton's tree....seriously... that's laughable