In 2018, Peters slams Cowboys bandwagon fans

Reaction score
Every team has bandwagon fans. Cowboys are no different.

Cowboys may have more bandwagon fans. But that is because they have more fans in general.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Every team has bandwagon fans. Cowboys are no different.

Cowboys may have more bandwagon fans. But that is because they have more fans in general.
Cowboys have more bandwagon fans percentage wise than any other team in the NFL and it’s not even close.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Any fan not from local or regional broadcast area are basically wagon fans . There are some exceptions like if they moved or family from here..

That doesn’t mean wagon fans are all bad . I’ve met some great Cowboy fans from abroad . But if you’re not from here or family, etc then most wagon fans have abandoned their local or regional team for various reasons .

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It's hard to believe Dallas has the most band wagon fans considering they haven't done anything of note for many many years. But, what the heck do I know. o_O

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Any fan not from local or regional broadcast area are basically wagon fans . There are some exceptions like if they moved or family from here..

That doesn’t mean wagon fans are all bad . I’ve met some great Cowboy fans from abroad . But if you’re not from here or family, etc then most wagon fans have abandoned their local or regional team for various reasons .

That is a load of BS. I was born and raised in Ohio, and grew up a Cowboys fan. I moved to the DFW are when I was 40.
There are many other fans on here as well grew up in other areas and have not been BW fans.

exciter

Reaction score
Cowboys have more bandwagon fans percentage wise than any other team in the NFL and it’s not even close.
Patriots, although many suddenly became Buccaneers fans 2 seasons ago lol!

Captain-Crash

Reaction score

yeah, and if they haven't named their firstborn after a player they are not a true fan.
This has to be the dumbest crap I've ever read. sheesh.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So to be a fan you must predict what? 13 wins? 14 wins? More?

No but you don't need to hate on every single thing, or turn anything or everything positive into a negative.
Then spew the same crap over and over in every thread.

Just be happy there was something positive and go with it.