In a redraft, who goes first, Lamb or Diggs?

nathanlt

Reaction score
Looking back at the 2020 draft and the skill development, Lamb was a surefire steal for the Cowboys in the first round.

Now, it's hilarious... Diggs is looking so great at corner, that some teams might draft him ahead of Lamb for the unreal production in 2021.

What a nice problem to have... and an interesting question... who gets drafted first in a hypothetical re-draft?

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
giphy.gif

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Looking back at the 2020 draft and the skill development, Lamb was a surefire steal for the Cowboys in the first round.

Now, it's hilarious... Diggs is looking so great at corner, that some teams might draft him ahead of Lamb for the unreal production in 2021.

What a nice problem to have... and an interesting question... who gets drafted first in a hypothetical re-draft?

Diggs was still worthy of being a 2nd round pick. There was enough film of him getting burned by top receivers.

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
Diggs goes first.

That was an odd draft and everyone was grabbing a CB. Diggs would've probably been a first rounder in other years.

In a lot of ways teams were throwing darts because so many CB's had good grades.

With 2021 hindsight Diggs would've gone earlier.

Lamb also would not have fallen to Dallas. He most surely would not be the third WR taken in a redraft.

waving monkey

Reaction score

excellent question and what a draft

Lutonio

Reaction score
It’s Diggs. And that’s not any disrespect to Lamb who has been excellent outside of a few drops.

baltcowboy

Reaction score

Broaddus said they would have took Diggs at 17 of Lamb was not there. I would say it is a toss up. I am chicken but I like Lamb.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Diggs has more value if he can become a shutdown corner and turnover machine year after year. However, I'm not sure if Diggs is just having a historic start to the season or if this is who he will be for the next 5+ years.

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
So hypothetically, if Deon Sanders and Randy Moss were in the same draft and we knew what we know now....I'm taking...... Ah hell, I'm going back to Techmo Bowl where we didn't have these problems! lol