In a redraft, who goes first, Lamb or Diggs?

lk8701

Reaction score
Yeah, except that's not at all how the draft would play out. Herbert and Burrow would go 1-2 and things would cascade from there. Do the Lions take Chase Young? No way Jefferson or Lamb makes it out of the top 10.

good point.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes.... and all NFL teams know... so would both get past the top 5? I doubt it personally, but I'm very biased for these two players.
Not sure. I could pretty easily see a top 6 of Herbert, Burrow, Young, Jefferson, Wirfs, Brown. Beyond that it's tough to see who would go before Diggs and Lamb.

bigE79

Reaction score
Looking back at the 2020 draft and the skill development, Lamb was a surefire steal for the Cowboys in the first round.

Now, it's hilarious... Diggs is looking so great at corner, that some teams might draft him ahead of Lamb for the unreal production in 2021.

What a nice problem to have... and an interesting question... who gets drafted first in a hypothetical re-draft?
Diggs...imo

zeroburrito

Reaction score
lamb. he's a wr while diggs is a cb. you always want a great wr over a great cb. they are influential on more plays. also the fact offense is simply more important than defense.