In no world is Rush better

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
You can’t validate Dak’s contract. You just can’t.

Cooper Rush may not be as good but he can get similar results.
Dak has not been playing good football for some time and if week 1 is any indication he continues to regress. I’m not saying he’s below average but he isn’t worth anywhere near what he’s paid and we will never compete for a championship with his as a starter.

Cowboys won’t win a championship with anyone at qb.

black label

Reaction score
They should have added 1 more. *But will replace a 160 Million Dollar QB seamlessly and restore his offense in just 1 Game”

Looks like the “evaluation” was really accurate…….. that “Frumpy Body” just beat last years AFC Super Bowls representative…….I’ll tell him so when he takes my order at Burger King
giphy.gif

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Rush is limited, which is why he's a five-year back up who has been cut twice. He's only had to score 20 points for his wins.

But, to his credit, he hasn't made dumb mistakes to throw the game away and came up with late drives for winning scores.

Dak is Dak, but anyone thinking Rush is the answer is kidding themselves. I don't think the answer is on the roster, sadly.

shabazz

Reaction score
Dak is Dak, but anyone thinking Rush is the answer is kidding themselves. I don't think the answer is on the roster, sadly.

I have made that last statement for years. Look at whom the Cowboys have drafted at the Qb position for the last 25+ years. Almost nonexistent or just a stack of backups. They lucked out with Romo as an UDFA which I don’t give them much credit for.

The FO is quite happy to put no Importance on the most important position in any sport. I guess drafting a quarterback in the first 2 rounds is too traditional to the guys who value being clever over substantive

The next Cowboys quarterback to win the next SB is clearly not here…..he may even be passing through someone’s vas deferens even as we speak……

shabazz

Reaction score
Absolutely nobody has stated that Eush is better than Mahomes. Nobody.

SHHhhhh…….we have to create a strawman argument so we can feign righteous indignation toward anybody supporting Rush’s efforts. Sad for some to feel so insecure and threatened by a lifelong backup with 2 career starts but that’s where some are at.

Zman5

Reaction score
I have made that last statement for years. Look at whom the Cowboys have drafted at the Qb position for the last 25+ years. Almost nonexistent or just a stack of backups. They lucked out with Romo as an UDFA which I don’t give them much credit for.

The FO is quite happy to put no Importance on the most important position in any sport. I guess drafting a quarterback in the first 2 rounds is too traditional to the guys who value being clever over substantive

The next Cowboys quarterback to win the next SB is clearly not here…..he may even be passing through someone’s vas deferens even as we speak……

Did you recently check how all the QBs drafted before Dak turned out? LOL.

Reactions: BAT

shabazz

Reaction score
Did you recently check how all the QBs drafted before Dak turned out? LOL.

yup. After Hall of Famer Quincy Carter was picked in the 2nd round just some short 22 years ago, I believe AllPro Stephen McGhee rated a 4th round selection……other than “Mr. Playoffs” Dak Prescott being selected in the 4th round Im not remembering all the 1st and 2nd round quarterbacks we’ve selected….who were they again?

My post clearly referenced the lack of picks of Qb in the first 2 rounds

Zman5

Reaction score
yup. After Hall of Famer Quincy Carter was picked in the 2nd round just some short 22 years ago, I believe AllPro Stephen McGhee rated a 4th round selection……other than “Mr. Playoffs” Dak Prescott being selected in the 4th round Im not remembering all the 1st and 2nd round quarterbacks we’ve selected….who were they again?

So how did the QBs picked in first two rounds in 2016 turn out again?

plasticman

Reaction score
Just playing devil's advocate.....

Coaches don't make starting decisions based only on the QB's personal success. They base it on the team's success when that QB is out there on the field.

In 2016 it wasn't Dak's stats that was responsible for him maintaining his starting position when Romo was healthy. It was an 11 game winning streak.

What if Dak is ready to play and the Cowboys are 5-1?

What would you do?

"Oh, that will never happen!"

Isn't that what we said about the Bengals game?

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
Listening to these qb challenged clowns on here rush is better than mahomes. Lol

gotta love all the laughable things that will come back to haunt them.
Nah rush ain't better than the top 25 QBs in the league......but he is better than Dak! Dak just has more experience. Give rush some more real game experience and you'll see week by week improvement.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
McCoy sounds like so many posters on CZ. :facepalm:

He says Cowboys were smoked in playoffs, Helman corrects him and says Niners only won by 6.

Then McCoy pivots and says he dont care about no numbers. :omg:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Nah rush ain't better than the top 25 QBs in the league......but he is better than Dak! Dak just has more experience. Give rush some more real game experience and you'll see week by week improvement.
:lmao2::lmao::lmao2::lmao::lmao: