In no world is Rush better

MaineBoy

Reaction score
In 2021 the Cowboys had the number one offense in the NFL. Dak threw for 4449 yards with 37 td passes. I really don't understand where all of the criticism is coming from.

Man I don’t know how many times this has to be said: A ton of Dak’s stats were against the putrid nfc East teams we played. We were 6-0 against those bad teams where Dak ran up stats. We then lost to almost every team we played with a winning record. And in terms of criticism, did you see how terrible he played against Tampa ? He had a qbr of 15.3 I think. You’re falling for the stats. Trust your eyes more.

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
It’s a mystery why back up QB are conceived to be best QB when they do their job. Even with a cloud over Dak’s head is Rush the better QB. Remember when we didn’t think Rush was the 2 ?
Dak is the better QB probably, but he certainly lacks the clutch genes because his lack of ability to read and react quickly.I’ve said this before many times, if you need 7, Dak will get you 3.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Why am I angry cuz I hate posers fakes and impostors.
You masquerade on this forum as the ultimate cowboy fan and Homer.
Then try and throw shade on a guy who's doing his best to try and save our season because he's not your favorite.
You're a closet hater everything you constantly accuse everybody else of being.
How did I throw shade? I just said to expect more int’s. He almost had several against the Bengals. Anyway it’s ok to disagree. It’s just my opinion. So quit being a
0-AD79010-E120-4-B81-8666-5-BA8-BC447351.jpg

shabazz

Reaction score
Why am I angry cuz I hate posers fakes and impostors.
You masquerade on this forum as the ultimate cowboy fan and Homer.
Then try and throw shade on a guy who's doing his best to try and save our season because he's not your favorite.
You're a closet hater everything you constantly accuse everybody else of being.

yeah, his transformation is incredible. Now that Dak isn’t the starter it’s ok to mention things like upcoming interceptions and other negativity. He would have went into Full Karen if somebody mentioned anything negative when the Messiah wasn’t on the bench. The hypocrisy and lack of self awareness is expected

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
yeah, his transformation is incredible. Now that Dak isn’t the starter it’s ok to mention things like upcoming interceptions and other negativity. He would have went into Full Karen if somebody mentioned anything negative when the Messiah wasn’t on the bench. The hypocrisy and lack of self awareness is expected

His draft analysis.

Weaknesses
  • Frumpy body with very little muscular definition
  • Does not look the part
  • Slow, plodding setup in the pocket
  • Throws from narrow platform and generates very little drive on his throws from lower half
  • Lollipop arm strength allows ball to hang in air too long
  • Defensive backs with twitch have time to dart into passing lane and make interceptions despite a good read by quarterback
  • Struggles to challenge tight windows in middle of the field
  • Could be limited to timing-based passing attacks
  • Unable to make sudden getaways from pocket due to lack of athleticism
  • Strong pocket push from interior short circuits his plans

Xavier187

Reaction score
Ok I tend to agree dak is better then Rush. But Rush was shooting it down field. Dak was not. Why? Only thing you can point to is Kellen Moore. Why is Kellen using the same BS bad plays over and over again? Why?
And also why wasn't dak shooting it downfield? Why?
Js there has to be a change in the offseason and I would say it has to be Kellen Moore his plays are very very easily to play against. And Dak has to go threw his progressions and start taking shots

shabazz

Reaction score
His draft analysis.

Weaknesses
  • Frumpy body with very little muscular definition
  • Does not look the part
  • Slow, plodding setup in the pocket
  • Throws from narrow platform and generates very little drive on his throws from lower half
  • Lollipop arm strength allows ball to hang in air too long
  • Defensive backs with twitch have time to dart into passing lane and make interceptions despite a good read by quarterback
  • Struggles to challenge tight windows in middle of the field
  • Could be limited to timing-based passing attacks
  • Unable to make sudden getaways from pocket due to lack of athleticism
  • Strong pocket push from interior short circuits his plans

They should have added 1 more. *But will replace a 160 Million Dollar QB seamlessly and restore his offense in just 1 Game”

Looks like the “evaluation” was really accurate…….. that “Frumpy Body” just beat last years AFC Super Bowls representative…….I’ll tell him so when he takes my order at Burger King

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
They should have added 1 more. *But will replace a 160 Million Dollar QB seamlessly and restore his offense in just 1 Game”

Looks like the “evaluation” was really accurate…….. that “Frumpy Body” just beat last years AFC Super Bowls representative…….I’ll tell him so when he takes my order at Burger King
#11 beat the Bengals.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
ok agree half of it

NEw Franchise future qb lmao you see how thats worked for 16 teams still looking?? how about some like Trey Lance and Love? both seem not the answer..49ers supposed to be smart, that a lot of picks to go to 2rd and that what you get? back to Garoppolo now which BTW was blessing in disguise as the FO there mighty separate GM and smarter owner and better coach FORCED Lance into action to save face.. lol
I get it, it’s not that easy. But that doesn’t mean it’s not necessarily needed I laughed so hard I don’t like injuries but San Francisco is blessed to still have a Garoppolo you’re right

NumOneQB

Reaction score
The gameplan was conservative and 100% run first. Cooper ran multiple bootlegs and they called short slants on some 3rd and longs. They took a couple of long shots after playaction where they had consecutive successful running plays. The offense wasn’t wide open. Thank goodness because I don’t think Kelmo can handle a wide open playbook. Whatever McCarthey did that put Kelmo in his place, he needs to do that every week. He’ll be looking for a job after week 17 if he doesn’t lay out some hard boundaries for wonder boy.

MojaveJT

Reaction score
Not saying Rush is better but Dak is not that good either. Accuracy is mediocre at best and he used to have the physical presence with his legs and he’s lost that. His pocket awareness has deteriorated and he can’t even slide correctly anymore. He has no confidence.

Rush at least plays the pocket and has some semblance of what’s going on around him and gives receivers the chance to make the catch and get some YAC.

The drop off (if any) between Dak is Rush is negligible. They’re both backups.

b0xZZ

Reaction score
So now Dak is below average? Lol

Uh oh you are waffling. Before he was average. Which is it?

Are you back to your “Dak is backup material” days?

Dak has not been playing good football for some time and if week 1 is any indication he continues to regress. I’m not saying he’s below average but he isn’t worth anywhere near what he’s paid and we will never compete for a championship with his as a starter.

sbark

Reaction score
Ok I tend to agree dak is better then Rush. But Rush was shooting it down field. Dak was not. Why? Only thing you can point to is Kellen Moore. Why is Kellen using the same BS bad plays over and over again? Why?
And also why wasn't dak shooting it downfield? Why?
Js there has to be a change in the offseason and I would say it has to be Kellen Moore his plays are very very easily to play against. And Dak has to go threw his progressions and start taking shots
Dak , after 7 years...has no ability ..or authorization to change the play at the line?

This is exactly what Amari Cooper was saying....Dak goes into shell

kskboys

Reaction score
In 2021 the Cowboys had the number one offense in the NFL. Dak threw for 4449 yards with 37 td passes. I really don't understand where all of the criticism is coming from.
#1 O and best O are two entirely different matters.