In no world is Rush better

blueblood70

Reaction score
Can’t do that and you know it
well invent time machine go back and simply play the exact game as it unfolded but take out rush and insert Dak..lmao.. my bet Dak plays even better. most any fan with common sense knows this but....

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
No, as Jimmie Ward pointed out, teams were loading the box, taking away the run and just sitting back in coverage as they didnt fear Dak's ability to beat them.....and this will continue until Dak improves his accuracy and/or confidence to throw to covered receivers.

The problem with the eye test is that it makes comparisons without context.

Cowboys offensive game plan and playcalling vs Bucs was apples to the oranges that was Cowboys offensive game plan and playcalling vs Bengals.

You are literally comparing apples to oranges.

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
In Jerry World yesterday Rush was the better QB. Small sample size.. In the long run Dak or Rush don’t have what it takes.

Deep_South

Reaction score
In 2021 the Cowboys had the number one offense in the NFL. Dak threw for 4449 yards with 37 td passes. I really don't understand where all of the criticism is coming from.

Reactions: BAT

plymkr

Reaction score
We have two below average QB's. Problem is one is being paid like a franchise QB.
This is how I feel. Since the Denver game to today I feel we have no QBs on the roster that we can win a Super Bowl with, if the QB has to carry us. Neither Dak nor Rush can carry a team on their shoulders to the promise land.

Am I the only one that noticed that when we win in the trenches we win the game? Against the Bucs we got pushed around. They blew up our offensive line and they ran at will. Yesterday's game our offensive line controlled them and our defensive line, well Micah, dominated them. We won. When our QB is not asked to carry the load and we win in the trenches then we win the game.

So if I had my choice I'd take a less expensive QB and use funds to beef up the trenches then a more expensive QB that depletes the roster in other areas. So in summary we have 2 bus drivers but one makes 160 million and the other doesn't.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
Dak is horrible at times. Dak should be the #2 QB, don't try to make Dak out to be what he is not. He ain't no elite qb;)

Not one person on this board has ever said Dak is elite (What ever the hell that means) You guys on the other hand Do say he sucks. Okay he's ranked 9th in the NFL, He's paid 9th in the nfl.

So answer this why all the vitriol ? Why all the BS you guys spout? You guys just don't like the guy, never have , never will . But your supposedly Clever ruse of your just answering the people that say he's elite is B.S

Nobody ever said he's elite. I know I haven't and I'm one of the biggest Dak supporters out there Never said he's Brady , never said he's Mahomes, Never said he's Rogers.

What I did say was he's my team QB and I'm glad to have him. I really don't understand whats so hard for you guys to grasp. maybe instead of questioning Daks IQ (Like I've seen on here)

Maybe you need to check your own!!!!!

Trajan

Reaction score
Dak had a poor game against Tampa Bay, and the expectations for the #1 starting QB for Dallas who is paid $160,000,000 are through the roof, as they should be.

Rush is a backup player, one start, who makes $1,995,000, and has zero expectations of winning the game against the Bengals. Rush made some good but some bad throws too.

I think much of the issue is people saw Dak really struggle last week, not live up to his paycheck and then saw a JAG win against a good team.

Neither guy is taking us to the superbowl unless they greatly improve their games or the defense plays well enough to cover the offenses weakness.

shabazz

Reaction score
You have no clue how many interceptions he's going to throw You're honest opinion and a buck Will get you a cup of coffee and that's about it.
Sure you complimented him but but you can save that backhanded crap.
This guy's doing his best to save our season and you can't just flat out totally appreciate it without throwing out something negative.
A closet hater masquerading as a homer what a hoot Guess it takes all kinds

Please don’t dissuade any of theses guys rushing to Dakota defense, to stop their machinations.

It’s pure entertainment watching the linguistic gymnastics they have to perform so it can appear they are happy that the Cowboys won with Cooper Rush……they’ve got only 6 more day to wait to hope that he’ll crash and burn so they can berate a quarterback with 2 career starts……

This is shaping up to be a better week here than I expected.

shabazz

Reaction score
Well, he’s 1-0 after getting a much needed win against a desperate Bengals team. He might not be better, but he’s ahead in the standings.

I’m not sure you can post this. One of Daks personal friends here told me that quarterbacks don’t have win and loss records after I reminded him that Rayne Dakota is 1-3 in the playoffs and 18-24 against teams that finished the season with a winning record

the bar lowers here quite frequently……..

Blackrain

Reaction score
Please don’t dissuade any of theses guys rushing to Dakota defense, to stop their machinations.

It’s pure entertainment watching the linguistic gymnastics they have to perform so it can appear they are happy that the Cowboys won with Cooper Rush……they’ve got only 6 more day to wait to hope that he’ll crash and burn so they can berate a quarterback with 2 career starts……

This is shaping up to be a better week here than I expected.
I hear you brother we have a little good fortune and even the Homer has to try and throw a little shade on it unbelievable .

I don't care who plays quarterback I just want good football to watch.

I don't care how weak Cooper rushes arm is. He actually hit receivers in stride and gave me good football to watch.

Dak gave me a frustrating mess to watch last week
But that's not saying that things can't change radically I'm just taking it week by week and happy for any good fortune we have no matter who's under center.

shabazz

Reaction score
I hear you brother we have a little good fortune and even the Homer has to try and throw a little shade on it unbelievable .

I don't care who plays quarterback I just want good football to watch.

I don't care how weak Cooper rushes arm is. He actually hit receivers in stride and gave me good football to watch.

Dak gave me a frustrating mess to watch last week
But that's not saying that things can't change radically I'm just taking it week by week and happy for any good fortune we have no matter who's under center.
:clap:Well said.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Dak and Rush are at worse a wash. This myth that Dak is a good QB is beyond me, I don't know what you all are watching.
Dakota "Toad Hunter" Prescot with sweat running down his face and his glassy eyes looks out of it when he's trying to lead the charge. I swear if a patrol car pulled up on the sideline and an officer walked out on the field, he probably would ask Prescot to take a sobriety test because he doesn't look right when he's winging it to receivers.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Where did I predict a number of interceptions? Why are you so angry? Not good for your blood pressure.
Why am I angry cuz I hate posers fakes and impostors.
You masquerade on this forum as the ultimate cowboy fan and Homer.
Then try and throw shade on a guy who's doing his best to try and save our season because he's not your favorite.
You're a closet hater everything you constantly accuse everybody else of being.