CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
windward;1298394 said:
I left 2004 off cause there really wasn't a decline, we stunk all year round

Therein lies my (and others) point.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Cbz40;1298391 said:
I really think is a reflection of their coach. Bill starts the season with alot of energy by the time Dec. rolls around that energy is hitting rock bottom. The team seems to do so as well.
Perhaps. I still hope as this team matures we stay strong throughout the course of the season

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cbz40;1298391 said:
I really think is a reflection of their coach. Bill starts the season with alot of energy by the time Dec. rolls around that energy is hitting rock bottom. The team seems to do so as well.

.............:bow: ...............

Every friggin year.

Wheat

Philosopher
Reaction score
I think he coaches one more team before he retires for good.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wheat;1298410 said:
I think he coaches one more team before he retires for good.

I'll take that bet right now...........

...you make the call ($).......

I'm talkin' head coah for the record.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
outthedoorbill;1298385 said:
oh they were truly pitiful the last 5 games of the regular season. but that team was pretty well prepared last nite, IMO. a few player miscues but, other than his apparent reluctance to take more shots downfield in the passing game (which i chalk up to BP wanting to protect romo from mistaking away the ballgame - understandable given his recent bout of turnover-itis) i didn't really have a problem with the game parcells called last nite.

dallas coulda/shoulda won that game. not much diff from the washington debacle earlier this season. vet teams pull those out. i hope this season made them a saltier bunch.

I agree, the D especially......they had their best game in a month. Then again we still see the same problems we had in Dec......giving up the deep ball over the middle. LBs and Roy a day late and a dollar short in cover 2.

I want argue playoff experience should help this team immensely.

You can't enter the playoffs lacking confidence......The hot team usually prevails.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Cbz40;1298391 said:

I don't see any different demeanor from Any Reid or Lil Hitler for that fact.
The Giants (although they suck) have come out publicly with their dislike of lil hitler and are still playing their butts off.
I would bet my bottom dollar that our players would tell us Parcells isn't the problem with their energy level. I don't think they even know what their problem is. They did look better last night though.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;1298430 said:
The Giants (although they suck) have come out publicly with their dislike of lil hitler and are still playing their butts off.
I would bet my bottom dollar that our players would tell us Parcells isn't the problem with their energy level. I don't think they even know what their problem is. They did look better last night though.
More a product of the players "eating the cheese" with all the media love throiwn their way in November

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;1298430 said:

I bet my bottom dollar they wouldn't either.....:lmao2:

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
windward;1298436 said:
More a product of the players "eating the cheese" with all the media love throiwn their way in November

I would agree.

Wheat

Philosopher
Reaction score
Sarge;1298414 said:
I'll take that bet right now...........

...you make the call ($).......

I'm talkin' head coah for the record.

I'll bet sigs on this.

I think BP will be the HC of one more NFL team before he retires for good to go into somebodies front office.

You might want to bookmark this because it could be a few years.

Speaking of which, who was it that promised they'd leave this board for a month if you guys didn't win last night? I totally forgot "who". Then again, I guess he/she did it because they would have been around. Right?

FLcowboy

When Jerry, when?
Reaction score
jr40usa;1298229 said:
is for BP to retire. The team needs to know they have a coach that will be on board for the 4 years or more. They don't need to hear again next year that BP may retire. The fans don't want to hear is BP going to retire.
BP just go ahead and retire.

YES, today