In the Off Season what goes first?

Starstruck22

Reaction score
Based on our struggles, where do we look to improve this team?? Honestly the first obvious place to look is at your offensive scheme/OL coach. I gave you mine, what's yours? Please give your thoughts..
Terminate Gallup, wolfboy and draft 1 tech, pass cover linebackers, rinning back, reciever

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
What are fans thinking posting threads about the offseason when we are headed into the playoffs with Steam? We'll talk about the offseason in the offseason.

Hadenough

Reaction score
If we're talking about the draft I believe the
Oline and LB position need to be addressed.
If we're talking FAs I believe DT and RB.
I don't know what Jerry has against Leonard Williams but he was traded to the Seahawks and that's the second time Jerry should of made an offer.
If we're talking coaches I would pay Bill Callahan whatever he wants to come back and coach the oline. We see how good Cleveland runs the ball and it just doesn't seem to matter who the RB is.

kskboys

Reaction score
If we're talking about the draft I believe the
Oline and LB position need to be addressed.
If we're talking FAs I believe DT and RB.
I don't know what Jerry has against Leonard Williams but he was traded to the Seahawks and that's the second time Jerry should of made an offer.
If we're talking coaches I would pay Bill Callahan whatever he wants to come back and coach the oline. We see how good Cleveland runs the ball and it just doesn't seem to matter who the RB is.
Browns have a top 5 OL. We......................don't.

We should have begged Cally to stay.