In the playoffs who is Dak better than?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
You think 7 games, where Dak played the best he has ever played, is who he really is, so you ignore the 78 other games he's played?

And you call someone else a moron lol
he played well last 8 games of the 2018 season and parts of 2019 and 2020 before injury....

he is not elite. that's not what I am saying, but you talk as if the other 78 games were all bad, which is far from the truth.

the fact remains he was bad after the NE game for the rest of the season except two games against Philly and washington

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
he played well last 8 games of the 2018 season and parts of 2019 and 2020 before injury....

he is not elite. that's not what I am saying, but you talk as if the other 78 games were all bad, which is far from the truth.

the fact remains he was bad after the NE game for the rest of the season except two games against Philly and washington
I didn't say that.

Taking Dak's 7 best games and saying "I believe that is who Dak really is" is weakkkkkk.

He's never played at that level before or since, so how can those 7 games be who he really is? lol

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Lol.. dont post dumb comments on public forum..lol
You're arguing for someone that took Dak's 7 best games and said "I think that's who he really is" when he has NEVER played at that level before or since in 6 years.

That is an opinion you're going to hitch your wagon to? Really?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I didn't say that.

Taking Dak's 7 best games and saying "I believe that is who Dak really is" is weakkkkkk.

He's never played at that level before or since, so how can those 7 games be who he really is? lol
So you saw no games last year or the year before......clear lol. What else you want to expose?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You're arguing for someone that took Dak's 7 best games and said "I think that's who he really is" when he has NEVER played at that level before or since in 6 years.

That is an opinion you're going to hitch your wagon to? Really?
I chose to believe he's closer to the first 7 games than his last 7 for sure......the last 7 contained some poor play from that I haven't in awhile...what is so hard to understand??

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Back up your claim....are you saying he's had 78 bad games in his career and only 7 good ones?
I'm saying that taking Dak's 7 best games and saying "I believe that's who he really is" when he's never played at that level before or since in 6 seasons is one of the dumbest things I've seen posted here.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
So again those 7 games are head and shoulders better than all 78 others?/?
I don't care enough to look, but I do know that he's never looked better than that 7 game stretch and to think "that's who he really is" when he has never done it before or repeated it is one of the dumbest takes I've seen.

khiladi

Reaction score
How about Moore was figured out after tailoring his play calling for Captain “Calf Injiry” so the system QB couldn’t adjust to do things good QBs do, exposing Dak.. Why wasn’t Moore OC of the year after the first 7 games? Why wasn’t he dictating to the defenses what he was doing and Dak was just running the system?

So Dak was playing elite but the OC sucked?

Why did the same thing in 2019 with Dak when the Cowboys started off 3-0 and Moore was “Boy Wonder”?

Like I said, game 2 exposed Dak as usual. He sucked against a defense that played shell cover 2 as their defense. Teams stopped blitzing and played more cover 2. They showed rush and dropped into zone.

The more the running game deteriorates, meaning teams won’t be forced out of cover 2, the more Dak is exposed.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I'm saying that taking Dak's 7 best games and saying "I believe that's who he really is" when he's never played at that level before or since in 6 seasons is one of the dumbest things I've seen posted here.

I mean you keep saying this yet everyone has seen him have great games before this season....I would agree if you said he has had bad games in big moments and thats unfortunate but thats not what you said....

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
So in your mind you'd rather take his 2017 games and say that's who he really is? What sense does that make? Players typically get better the more they are in the league. Dak has consistently gotten better since he's been in this league aside from 2017...he took a step back that year. He's gotten progressively better as a football player every year after that. He took a step back in the last 7 or so games of the season.......but how your brain works is Dak's 2018 season is more true to he is than what he's done in 2019,2020 and the first 7 games of the 2021 season....your logic just doesn't make any sense lol.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I don't care enough to look, but I do know that he's never looked better than that 7 game stretch and to think "that's who he really is" when he has never done it before or repeated it is one of the dumbest takes I've seen.
"I don't care enough to look..." so what the hell are we doing? You just throwing crap out there to see if it sticks?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I mean you keep saying this yet everyone has seen him have great games before this season....I would agree if you said he has had bad games in big moments and thats unfortunate but thats not what you said....
I said what I said.

When you take the best stretch of Dak's 6 year career and say "I believe that's who he really is" you look dumb.

That's like saying you'll take Zeke's 2016 season because you think that's who he really is even though he's not repeated it since.

Dumb.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
So in your mind you'd rather take his 2017 games and say that's who he really is? What sense does that make? Players typically get better the more they are in the league. Dak has consistently gotten better since he's been in this league aside from 2017...he took a step back that year. He's gotten progressively better as a football player every year after that. He took a step back in the last 7 or so games of the season.......but how your brain works is Dak's 2018 season is more true to he is than what he's done in 2019,2020 and the first 7 games of the 2021 season....your logic just doesn't make any sense lol.
Your take was dumb and you know it.

There's no need to try and explain it. It was horrible.

khiladi

Reaction score
I didn't say that.

Dak got shut out by the Colts in the last 8 games of 2018 and played awful against TB. Again, Colts played a shell cover 2 zone defense. They completely locked down Amari. Dak then got outplayed by Winston, but Randy Gregory gave them TOs in scoring territory.

He wasn’t necessarily elite in the first 7 games this year either. He was garbage against San Diego, which also played a base cover 2 defense. Plus, the defense was generating TOs at a rapid pace against garbage teams.

In reality, Dak was profiting off of Moore’s system and teams hadn’t figured out the things he was doing. Moore was essentially a step ahead of DCs.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
"I don't care enough to look..." so what the hell are we doing? You just throwing crap out there to see if it sticks?
I don't need to look because you, me, and everyone else here know he's never had a 7 game stretch that good.

Prove me wrong.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I didn't say that.

I don't disagree....so the same way, taking 7 bad games and saying he is bad is also weak.

and although he never had played at the level he played in the first 7 games, one could intrepret that as a QB growing given it doesn't happen the same way for all the different QBs....in 2020 and 2019 he did play well and since 2017 he had been getting better

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Dak got shut out by the Colts in the last 8 games of 2018 and played awful against TB. Again, Colts played a shell cover 2 zone defense. They completely locked down Amari. Dak then got outplayed by Winston, but Randy Gregory gave them TOs in scoring territory.

He wasn’t necessarily elite in the first 7 games either. He was garbage against San Diego, which also played a base cover 2 defense. Plus, the defense was generating TOs at a rapid pace.

In reality, Dak was profiting off of Moore’s system and teams hadn’t figured out the things he was doing. Moore was essentially a step ahead.
It's the same people that say and like these horrible takes over and over.

I've got to control myself and stop arguing them. Because they will pull you down to their level of thinking and I don't like that.