In the playoffs who is Dak better than?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Man, you really are dense, huh?

I'm not going keep going on with you about this. I feel like I'm losing brain cells trying to educate you. That's not for me to do.

Buh bye.
You're losing braincells you never had. You got caught in a lie and now you mad lol...stand by what you say and you wouldn't have to get called out.

100% correct.

Halfway through the season Dak was the MVP favorite.

At that time Dak was playing elite.

It’s unfortunate that he wasn’t able to sustain that elite level of play, but that can happen to QB’s from time to time. Carson Wentz is an obvious example.

QB’s are ultimately defined by their playoff performance.

I used to think we could win a title with Dak but sadly admit now that I was wrong.
Yep....I can't really argue in his favor of how he played in the playoffs or towards the end of the season. Part of me still believes what we saw in the first 7 games is him......hopefully he can get back to that level and sustain it next season.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You're losing braincells you never had. You got caught in a lie and now you mad lol...stand by what you say and you wouldn't have to get called out.

Yep....I can't really argue in his favor of how he played in the playoffs or towards the end of the season. Part of me still believes what we saw in the first 7 games is him......hopefully he can get back to that level and sustain it next season.
Yes,

Those first 7 games is what he is, not the other 78 games of his career.

Your posts should be studied in psychology classes.

JJHLH1

Reaction score
You mean some QB's are, and then its pick and choose the playoff game you want to use....See example of exscuses for other losing QB's in this years playoffs.

Very true. What I saw from Allen and Mahomes last night was elite quarterback play.

If we use that as the standard, which might be fair and reasonable, then those two might be the only elite QB’s in the league if Brady retires.

My elite QB ranking this season has been:

1. Brady
2. Rodgers
3. Mahomes
4. Allen
5. Dak

Obviously I was wrong about Dak and Rodgers, so they get removed.

My updated list for the elite QB’s would be:

1. Brady
2. Allen
3. Mahomes

Burrow is knocking on the door and will definitely be included if he wins on the road at KC Sunday.

31RoyW31

Reaction score
Dak is better than J Hurt for sure and probably Jimmy G. and Big Ben at his current age, that's it! Tannehill is a better than Dak. The rest are much better than Dak. Burrow is already light years better than Dak!

The good news - Jerry and company are drafting very well these days. The bad news - they are handing out huge contracts for no reason and there is a salary cap. I think most of the time Jerry is bidding against himself. Just like Jerry thought Jason Garrett would immediately get another head coaching job. No one was going to pay Dak, Zek, or Jaylon Smith anywhere near what Dallas paid them. I don't think anyone would have given Dak 30 million let alone 40 million.

MajesticRey

Reaction score
I'm a Dak supporter but I'd take Burrow over him.
At this point in time, I would too - it’s a no brainer. Still on his rookie deal, has a lot of upside… but that’s not the point of the thread (or at least, my posts).

Dak and Burrow statistically/performance-wise are similar this year. Like I’ve said before: we probably still lose to San Fran even with Burrow.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
At this point in time, I would too - it’s a no brainer. Still on his rookie deal, has a lot of upside… but that’s not the point of the thread (or at least, my posts).

Dak and Burrow statistically/performance-wise are similar this year. Like I’ve said before: we probably still lose to San Fran even with Burrow.

14 penalties says your correct..you dont leave over 100 yards on the field and live through it in the playoffs...

MajesticRey

Reaction score
14 penalties says your correct..you dont leave over 100 yards on the field and live through it in the playoffs...
Exactly. This team’s problems run much deeper than Dak.

It almost feels like a curse brought onto us by Jerry selling his soul to the devil for a quick 3 Super Bowls.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Exactly. This team’s problems run much deeper than Dak.

It almost feels like a curse brought onto us by Jerry selling his soul to the devil for a quick 3 Super Bowls.

Right which means he sucks at that negotiation also because TB12 brokered a much better deal with the devil..lol..the ending to the Rams game had me thinking TB12 may be satan himself..lol

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yes,

Yes because guys in the first two seasons of their career are the same as they are in year 6.....moron...I can't...I just can't like you win this battle you've shown to be a liar and lack accountability...and now a moron. I just can't...

MajesticRey

Reaction score
Yes,

I don’t understand your need to belittle him (or Dak “supporters”) here.

All he said was “Part of me still believes what we saw in the first 7 games is him......hopefully he can get back to that level and sustain it next season.”

That just sounds like a hopeful statement from a fan who loves the Cowboys. Yeah, it’s likely that Dak doesn’t perform at an MVP level next year (for a number of reasons, not all due to Dak himself) but shouldn’t EVERY fan at least hope that our team/players do well each season? Maybe we draft a good OL and our offense becomes a balanced attack like 2016 where we ROLLED every team during the season besides the Giants and the Packers.

BermyStar

Reaction score

No doubt. We had issues in that game (and all season) that supersede anything Dak, Joe and all but 1 or 2 QBs could have done on the field.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Yes because guys in the first two seasons of their career are the same as they are in year 6.....moron...I can't...I just can't like you win this battle you've shown to be a liar and lack accountability...and now a moron. I just can't...
You think 7 games, where Dak played the best he has ever played, is who he really is, so you ignore the 78 other games he's played?

And you call someone else a moron lol

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
really he won the Seattle playoff game like that also he scored 18 against green bay in 2016 in the 4th, hes been in many where hes led them back so never or ever are FALSE. Lately no but hes done it before.

NE game this year i believe he had to come back to tie then the game winner in OT, calls' shootouts are rare anyway so hard to find those

Geez..do some of you read before posting? I said a 4 quarter shoot out. Everyone knows Dak always bring the team back and usually short. But he has never gone 4 straight quarters lighting it up like these young guns have been doing. And trust me. I'm not putting it all on Dak. Kellen Moore sucks. He's another grenade Jerry has thrown in on the team to blow it up. If you're a Dak fan. You should want Jerry to get Dak a better q.b. coach and OC. The guys continuing to attack Dak yet don't say one word about the people around Dak. You really think Mahomes is doing it alone without Reid? Really??

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
You think 7 games, where Dak played the best he has ever played, is who he really is, so you ignore the 78 other games he's played?

So he has only played well in 7 games? and mediocre in 78?...wonder how well that would hold up to a fact check...probably wont. But by all means keep calling others moron..lol

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

So he's played 7 good game sand 78 bad ones? Not only is your reading comprehension ****ed up but your math is too.....Oy vey......

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
So he has only played well in 7 games? and mediocre in 78?...wonder how well that would hold up to a fact check...probably wont. But by all means keep calling others moron..lol
Don't butt into a conversation if you don't know what was said beforehand.

You, like the poster your defending, don't know what you're talking about. That has been proven time and time again this season.