India Lands on the Moon

timb2

Reaction score
The MSM is trying convince us that India landed on the Moon. This looks like Mothra has landed on the Moon. The graphics look like

timb2

Reaction score
Yes i'm one of those tin foil hat conspiracy guys. I do not believe anyone has landed on the Moon. Even though they can say " Oh it's just a simulation". Why are they not filming from the real spacecraft? I can say " I'm on the Moon" ,but doesn't make it so.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Yes i'm one of those tin foil hat conspiracy guys. I do not believe anyone has landed on the Moon. Even though they can say " Oh it's just a simulation". Why are they not filming from the real spacecraft? I can say " I'm on the Moon" ,but doesn't make it so.
It is a form of distraction I never believed it myself

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The footage I've seen definitely isn't going to change any skeptical minds, and it doesn't help that I'm seeing quotes of, "India Lands on the Dark Side of the Moon!"

Apparently, whomever writes those headlines thinks that the side we can't see is always dark.

Xelda

Reaction score
What? They left before I could round up some career politicians to fill the ship with? Put them out, gather moon rocks, return home and get the Nobel Prize for the greatest contribution to man kind.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
You’re playing chess while everyone is playing checkers bro.

timb2

Reaction score
Flat earth types, moon landing conspiracy types, Illuminati Types, they are all the same.

stupid is as stupid does
You going to have to try harder to deflect. Conspiracy Theories are more trustworthy than MSM nowadays. This India landing is a prime example of the garbage MSM Propaganda is trying to feed us.

timb2

Reaction score
Seriously did India get this from a Discount Toy Store?
23india-moon-landing-superJumbo.jpg

DFWJC

Reaction score
You going to have to try harder to deflect. Conspiracy Theories are more trustworthy than MSM nowadays. This India landing is a prime example of the garbage MSM Propaganda is trying to feed us.
MSM is awful and completely untrustworthy…. but Im pretty baffled that you think nobody has ever landed on the moon.
Not going to argue it though.

timb2

Reaction score
MSM is awful and completely untrustworthy…. but Im pretty baffled that you think nobody has ever landed on the moon.
Stanley Kubrick

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I do think the video of the whole ship is a visual simulation.

There is footage from the ship as it is landing. At the very start of that video if you look to the right of the PM. You can a still image of the surface from the ship. There are also videos out that show images from the ship as it is landing. The images look to be from cameras mounted on the ship pointing down. These are different from afar away view that shows the whole module and looks like a computer simulation.

timb2

Reaction score
One example
How they show the Earth rotates vs when Ed White's spacewalk in the 60's. Why is the Earth spinning so much faster back then vs now?

timb2

Reaction score
Crosshairs etched into cameras behind objects in photod
1083520.jpg

sub-buzz-25135-1516384522-3.png

timb2

Reaction score
Stop this music video at 2:27. You would think this would be one of the most iconic photos. Having an astronauts face seen through his helmet on the moon,but you never see this,why?

timb2

Reaction score
Start at 32:13 in video and watch till the end