India Lands on the Moon

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Runwild do you believe everything the MSM tells you? Then look up Operation Mockingbird.

Operation Mockingbird is an alleged large-scale program of the United States Central Intelligence Agency that began in the early years of the Cold War and attempted to manipulate domestic American news media organizations for propaganda purposes.

Do you see that word "alleged"? Things like that are the type of thing conspiracy theorists either don't see or don't acknowledge.

And what would Operation Mockingbird and mainstream media have to do with the Worldwide Web?

gtb1943

Reaction score
Whether they went to the moon or they didn't, they still had to build the rocket to fly, and use math and the sciences to do that. This would cover the large part of what the scientists and engineers were involved with.

The time in question would be from when the rocket is out of sight until reentry, and what actual real time communications and technological functions mission control had. There is a limited amount of controls and computers, and it was based on technology 50+years ago. In addition to the astronauts there are a limited amount of people on those controls and computers.

I am not giving my opinion on whether or not it happened, only on the amount of people that would have to be in the coverup.
Actually a lot more people than that would know about it so I guess you are trying to cover the conspiracy theorists while trying to appear not to be one.

Before you claim only a few would know you would need to know a lot more about how things were done back then.
AND you still cannot explain why no one would have figured it out and outed the so called hoax like the Soviets and others. Nice try but a fail

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
51 years

Video of Michael Collins peeling off haze on the Apollo11 video where they pretend they are so far away when in fact they are on the other side of the ship filming. No idea what you're talking about, but being Apollo 11, I'm sure it's just old footage that's being manipulated by this Michael Collins guy.

Camera etch hairs behind objects. Again, no idea what you're talking about, but I'm sure it's nonsense.

Never had a dog or monkey go 1st to the moon. What the Hell would a dog or monkey do on the moon, and how would such an animal control the vessel???

No lead coverings of the spaceships from Van Allen belts radiation. The Van Allen Belt has varying degrees of radiation, and the fields are at their thinnest where the rockets cross through, therefore they pass through very quickly and get minimal exposure.

Current astronauts blurting America has never gone out of Earth's orbit. Somehow I get the feeling these astronauts have been misquoted or misunderstood. For example, referring to current astronauts, rather than moon missions.

Ed White's Earth spinning faster. As I said earlier, the speed and direction of the orbiting camera explains this. The camera's aren't stationary as the Earth spins below.

I have nothing to do with Flat Earthers or Bigfoot or Lochness Monster. Strawman. Never said you did.

You know where the term Conspiracy Theorists comes from? The CIA to humilate and smear anyone who questioned the Warren Commission Report. The etymology of the phrase is irrelevant.

timb2

Reaction score
Buzz Aldrin was harassed by one several years ago and ended up punching him in the jaw
hqdefault.jpg

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yeah just like the Moon Landings
That's what I'm talking about. Just say something's fake and people are ready to believe it. You wanna suck them in completely, just show them something they can't answer themselves, and pride will make sure they see your side. They never want to answer questions such as the one @Hoofbite posed earlier about the reflectors on the moon.

As for your camera cross hairs "evidence", I'm not a photographer, but I imagine any worth his salt would be able to explain how this is an optical illusion, created by the extreme contrast or the light hitting the lens itself, or some other explanation of which I can't conceive, because I'm not a photographer.

timb2

Reaction score
That's what I'm talking about. Just say something's fake and people are ready to believe it. You wanna suck them in completely, just show them something they can't answer themselves, and pride will make sure they see your side. They never want to answer questions such as the one @Hoofbite posed earlier about the reflectors on the moon.

As for your camera cross hairs "evidence", I'm not a photographer, but I imagine any worth his salt would be able to explain how this is an optical illusion, created by the extreme contrast or the light hitting the lens itself, or some other explanation of which I can't conceive, because I'm not a photographer.
Tell why the Apollo 11 are filming on the far side of the spaceship but claiming to be at the window?

timb2

Reaction score
You think you would be all excited being the first humans on the Moon.
566890419a9cf4b3a83ef6b5218b64e7.jpg

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You think you would be all excited being the first humans on the Moon.
566890419a9cf4b3a83ef6b5218b64e7.jpg
Same old YouTube rationale.

If they were faking it, don't you think they'd present themselves the exact way people would expect them to? Same thing with the moon landing and ISS deniers. If they were faking it, wouldn't they be absolutely sure they made things the way people expect them to be?

timb2

Reaction score

If they were faking it, don't you think they'd present themselves the exact way people would expect them to? Same thing with the moon landing and ISS deniers. If they were faking it, wouldn't they be absolutely sure they made things the way people expect them to be?
Guilt shows through.

gtb1943

Reaction score

You will never convince the tin foil types.

timb2

Reaction score
Sometimes they like to put it right into your face and laugh thinking you are blind.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Brother @timb2 I agree with you on many things but I think we should leave such subjects from a public forums .. they will create nothing but tensions
cheers :)