India Lands on the Moon

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
giphy.gif

DanteEXT

Reaction score
That's what I'm talking about. Just say something's fake and people are ready to believe it. You wanna suck them in completely, just show them something they can't answer themselves, and pride will make sure they see your side. They never want to answer questions such as the one @Hoofbite posed earlier about the reflectors on the moon.

As for your camera cross hairs "evidence", I'm not a photographer, but I imagine any worth his salt would be able to explain how this is an optical illusion, created by the extreme contrast or the light hitting the lens itself, or some other explanation of which I can't conceive, because I'm not a photographer.
Always suspiciously over a white objects using blown-out copies. You can find good copies where the crosshairs are visible.
Also, the Ed White spacewalk Earth spinning faster vs. ISS. The ISS is using modern HD cameras and Gemini IV camera shot at 6 FPS. And Gemini orbit was much closer to the Earth than the ISS.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No COVID or COVID era related conspiracies on CowboysZone. That's CowboysZone.com

One reminder only.

Thread re-opened.

dsturgeon

Reaction score

Very cool video that seems appropriate.

I have never done the experiment, but I have heard people talking about using a lazer thermometer on moonlight and on shadows next to the moonlight, and the moonlight being colder than the shadows. Cool light

Last edited:

dsturgeon

Reaction score
They saw alien artifacts while they were there. It freaked them out.
I don't buy into the scifi alien way of looking at things

I always thought when I watched that video it was a situation like this.. Nasa went to the astronauts and told them we need to come out ahead on this soviet union space race, and we need to make everyone believe we won it. After they agread to play along, and after the "flight" they were told or realized, by the way, we are going to fake footage, you will have to make appearances, give speeches, every conversation you have for the rest of your like will involve this, and you will have to keep this lie up for the rest of your life, or here is what is going to happen....

Or something along those lines.

If it was faked, and people added up nasa budgets and figured out what has been taken out of their paychecks for it, tar and feathering would be a G rated version of what would happen.

Last edited: