Injury Thread Please Post News ASAP

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
wayne motley;1838071 said:
If Watkins has a bad enough sprain, his loss in the playoffs would really hurt, much more than just special teams...he has been excellent in pass coverage, and we don't have very good options behind him for the nickel.

Watkins sprain looked like a 3 weeker to me. He was running down on coverage and rolled it as he was trying to cut.

tunahelper

Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;1838098 said:
Watkins should be starting alongside Hamlin in my opinion, Roy Williams just doesn't have "it"...

100% Agree!

burmafrd

Reaction score
Gurode is the real worry. Canty- we can put Rat in there for a game or two or use hatcher. Watkins- that hurts special teams more then anything else right now. romo- as long as the thumb is not badly sprained or broken it should be no big deal. Fasano has a hard head so he will be OK.
But Proctor is NOT a starter at center. The guy just played his first game playing center in his whole LIFE.

Woods

Reaction score
burmafrd;1838118 said:
Gurode is the real worry. Canty- we can put Rat in there for a game or two or use hatcher. Watkins- that hurts special teams more then anything else right now. romo- as long as the thumb is not badly sprained or broken it should be no big deal. Fasano has a hard head so he will be OK.
But Proctor is NOT a starter at center. The guy just played his first game playing center in his whole LIFE.

Agreed.

And I think Canty at least looked o.k. on the sidelines - not that it means much.

Let's hope Gurode is o.k.

Deep_South

Reaction score
Keith Olbermann just said Romo needed help getting his equipment off because of his hurt thumb.

Taz

Reaction score
burmafrd;1838118 said:

putting in lehr wouldn't have me as worried but proctor i know nothing about ..

lehr used to rotate with gurode, espicaially on shotgun

DBoys

Reaction score
burmafrd;1838118 said:

Yep we at least have Hatcher to replace Canty. Proctor got schooled a couple plays.

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
burmafrd;1838118 said:

yup Gurode is our biggest worry right now.

...assuming Romo's ok of course...:pray:

fairviewfarmer

Reaction score
nake;1838144 said:
Keith Olbermann just said Romo needed help getting his equipment off because of his hurt thumb.
Maybe Jessica can help Tony get his "equipment" off... Ha Ha

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
nake;1838144 said:

I really thought this was another bad decision (in a horde of bad decisions) by our coaching staff today

Romo wasnt playing worth a crap anyway, and once he got hurt he was toast...he gave us no chance to win...they should have replaced him with Johnson

David

Taz

Reaction score
Sup?;1838212 said:
Gurode done for the year per NFL Network. :bang2:

crap there goes the seaosn and play offs ;[

if romo is injuried you have brad johnson to play like rodgers took over for brett farve.. but we have no one to take over for pro bowl center :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
Sup?;1838212 said:
Gurode done for the year per NFL Network. :bang2:

crap...if true, this is a HUGE loss. Maybe we can get Ray Donaldson to come out of retirement...oh wait...wrong decade...

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Taz;1838236 said:
crap there goes the seaosn and play offs ;[

if romo is injuried you have brad johnson to play like rodgers took over for brett farve.. but we have no one to take over for pro bowl center :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
i thought proctor did well.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
dbair1967;1838208 said:
I really thought this was another bad decision (in a horde of bad decisions) by our coaching staff today

Romo wasnt playing worth a crap anyway, and once he got hurt he was toast...he gave us no chance to win...they should have replaced him with Johnson

David

I said that a couple of times during the game. Why not put Johnson in? Romo was throwing some really bad passes out there and making some bad decisions. I didn't see him protacting the ball all that much either.

I think w/ Brad Johnson in the game they call a different game and we play better. I hope we would play better cuz it was really bad there in the end.