Injury Thread Please Post News ASAP

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
Dude i just want them to win these last two games and get into the first round bye in one piece

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Big Dakota;1838347 said:
Absolutely NOT according to Jerry just now on with Norm.

I hope a couple of accounts who reported this get the boot. :rolleyes:

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Smith22;1837939 said:
People with the Jessica bit are unreal. Last I checked, she wasn't playing QB or calling the plays.

Get real.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I guess Romo isn't entitled to a love life.

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
people blaming Jessica are crazy remember when Carrie Underwood was at the bucs game and he torched the bucs d??? spare us the b.s.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Everlastingxxx;1838291 said:
December 16, 2007
Injury update
7:17 PM Sun, Dec 16, 2007 | Permalink
Albert Breer E-mail News tips

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones emphasized outside the stadium tonight that the injury to Tono Romo's right thumb is a bruise and not a sprain. And the franchise's leader said he's pretty ecstatic that it's not more serious than that.

"We’re counting our blessings, one of them is that Romo won’t be having future health problems," Jones said. "That would be a bad day."

Jones added that he doesn't think injuries to C Andre Gurode (left knee sprain), DE Chris Canty (left knee sprain), S Patrick Watkins (left ankle sprain), or TE Anthony Fasano (mild concussion) will force any missed time. He did say that Gurode will have an MRI in the morning, but the feeling is he -- like his four hobbled teammates -- will be good to go on Saturday in Charlotte.

"These guys (the doctors) have a track record of being able to tell you pretty good about what you’re going to get on an MRI," Jones said.

Meanwhile, Romo didn't feel much like going into his injury, simply saying "It's fine."

I call BS on Jerry Jones. Theres no way Watkins is able to play next week. Sprained ankles don't heal in 3-4 days. Both Gurode and Canty had braces on the knee that was hit. Gurode got his leg up pretty quick and Canty's looked more like a hyperextension to me. I could see those guys being OK next week. I hope he's right on Romo.

sacase

Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;1838098 said:
Watkins should be starting alongside Hamlin in my opinion, Roy Williams just doesn't have "it"...

Which is why you don't coach football, your opinion stinks.

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
I think Wade should sit all of them out of this next game if they are able to play against the panthers

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
Everlastingxxx;1838291 said:
December 16, 2007
Injury update
7:17 PM Sun, Dec 16, 2007 | Permalink
Albert Breer E-mail News tips

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones emphasized outside the stadium tonight that the injury to Tono Romo's right thumb is a bruise and not a sprain. And the franchise's leader said he's pretty ecstatic that it's not more serious than that.

"We’re counting our blessings, one of them is that Romo won’t be having future health problems," Jones said. "That would be a bad day."

Jones added that he doesn't think injuries to C Andre Gurode (left knee sprain), DE Chris Canty (left knee sprain), S Patrick Watkins (left ankle sprain), or TE Anthony Fasano (mild concussion) will force any missed time. He did say that Gurode will have an MRI in the morning, but the feeling is he -- like his four hobbled teammates -- will be good to go on Saturday in Charlotte.

"These guys (the doctors) have a track record of being able to tell you pretty good about what you’re going to get on an MRI," Jones said.

Meanwhile, Romo didn't feel much like going into his injury, simply saying "It's fine."

Thanks for the info...let's hope the trainers are right and this isn't just wishful thinking.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
94WARE94;1838385 said:
Jesus and we play on the Road in a short week

That's okay. The Panthers only scored 13 points against the Seahawks. If there was ever a team we needed to face coming off a loss and injuries it's the Panthers.