Twitter: Inside Cowboys’ crash course with ex-Navy SEALs, whom Dak recruited to help end Super Bowl drought

Hadenough

Reaction score
That was a good read and sort of brought my mind back to my Army Ranger days of training. I remember a drill where we had to scale a 15 foot wooden fence, over and over and over and over until it got nerve racking, but it drove a point home to me and others that even if you are successful, do it over and over and over again...then run 8 miles until chow.

I don't know how this will have an effect on the team, but it's amazing what your mind can overcome in the heat of a firefight.
You put Nick Bosa on the other side of that wooden fence and Daks not even gonna try to scale it.

starfan1

Reaction score
The thing is, i couldnt care less about this guy’s PR and great leadership. Where are all the trophies?

Give me the scumbag qb with talent (Rodgers) over the QB who is only praised for his leadership and not actual skills
Of course you don’t! We’re you this upset the previous 18 years of failure?

My guess is you were more accommodating to the other problems on the team

Defense
OL
Coaching etc

But now it’s Dak. Got it!!!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Dude, I’d cut my ears off, or willingly become a deaf-mute if I had to be close to people as negative as y’all are. The negativity in this kind of crap response is what has turned the Zone into a cesspool of internet feces. To take something of pure positivity and muddy it with the garbage y’all come up with is disgraceful!!!
I say the same thing I don’t know how these guys families or friends deal with them.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The thing is, i couldnt care less about this guy’s PR and great leadership. Where are all the trophies?

Give me the scumbag qb with talent (Rodgers) over the QB who is only praised for his leadership and not actual skills
Rodgers would have more rings if he wasn’t a scumbag.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
On one hand, there is no real downside to doing this.

On the other hand it would probably be better to just do it quietly and save it as a great story to come out in the aftermath of the SB victory.

On the other, other hand, I've been to a million of these sort of team building exercises. They sound great, they can get people fired up in the moment, but it doesn't take long for the dust to settle and everyone reverts back to who they really are, like it never happened.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
On one hand, there is no real downside to doing this.

On the other hand it would probably be better to just do it quietly and save it as a great story to come out in the aftermath of the SB victory.

On the other, other hand, I've been to a million of these sort of team building exercises. They sound great, they can get people fired up in the moment, but it doesn't take long for the dust to settle and everyone reverts back to who they really are, like it never happened.
Three hands...That sounds convenient!

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Of course you don’t! We’re you this upset the previous 18 years of failure?

My guess is you were more accommodating to the other problems on the team

Defense
OL
Coaching etc

But now it’s Dak. Got it!!!
Were*