Inside Staffer telling the truth on ol Dez

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
The walls are starting to crumble from the inside for ol Dez. Got staffers diming him out from the inside... I already knew his antics were wearing on the "team". It's blatantly obvious. The sooner he's gone the better.

Y'all keep sitting back & thinking WR isn't top priority in the draft. I'll keep munching on this movie theater butter popcorn.

http://insidethestar.com/cowboys-staffer-critical-of-dez-bryants-game/

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
From the article:
Dez has never been known for having an array of skills or being a polished receiver. He made his name on sheer athleticism and the ability to make big dazzling plays with physical ability. His routes have always been sloppy for a player of his reputation.

This is what I have wondered about all season. Dezzies have claimed all those passes Dez didn't catch were "uncatchable". Ball slightly behind, ball a little low, Dez having to turn around and getting popped in the face with the ball, ball not thrown 3 inchs above the defenders head like Romo claimed...all uncatchable and Dak's fault for not having a perfectly thrown ball.

He stopped making the physical plays at the rate he used to. So, what makes him special now?

ShortRound

Reaction score
CRAHYeF.gif

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

John813

Reaction score
I assume any movement of Dez from the team would be post draft.

Fine with one in day 2, if the plan is to move on

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
From the article:
Dez has never been known for having an array of skills or being a polished receiver. He made his name on sheer athleticism and the ability to make big dazzling plays with physical ability. His routes have always been sloppy for a player of his reputation.

This is what I have wondered about all season. Dezzies have claimed all those passes Dez didn't catch were "uncatchable". Ball slightly behind, ball a little low, Dez having to turn around and getting popped in the face with the ball, ball not thrown 3 inchs above the defenders head like Romo claimed...all uncatchable and Dak's fault for not having a perfectly thrown ball.

He stopped making the physical plays at the rate he used to. So, what makes him special now?

Dez can still make a play. He did it plenty of times last year.

We run more then anyone in the league and Dak isn't good at getting his X & Z the ball.

Last edited:

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
The building is likely split on what to do with Dez. I doubt that Breer fished this quote from a Cowboys intern just to make a headline. Should be an interesting upcoming 3-4 weeks...

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
that's a lot of what is wrong with the cowboys to many people who don't keep things behind closed doors. dez is not nearly what he was but for this to come out in public says a lot about the state of the cowboys org.
Or perhaps it's a cry from inside. Someone who truly cares about the organization & is beyond ready to see the crybaby leave... No fault in that.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Dez can still make a play. He did it plenty of times last year.

We pass more then anyone in the league and Dak isn't good at getting his X & Z the ball.
He did do a great job of running the ball in carrying 5 defenders. That was great effort. He was pretty decent on catching balls all NFL receivers should catch, although he did have his 2nd highest drop total of his career. I didn't see many special plays a talent like Dez should make compared to the non-elite receivers. Nothing special...dime a dozen at this point.

Sydla

Reaction score
LOL.

And I bet you can find a staffer who thinks Dez is fine.

But if this is to be believed, then why even try to knock his cap hit down? Just cut him and cut the cancer out.

I suspect this staffer and most in the media really aren't privy to what's really going on.