Inside Staffer telling the truth on ol Dez

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Jerry Jones wants to keep Dez, enough said!
Stephen's grasp on things is growing. It'll be interesting. That's all I'll say. Good popcorn material regarding Dez. The outcome may give us a great picture of just how much Jerry has let go to this point.

Sandyf

Reaction score
I would agree that WR is going to be a position addressed in free agency, just not in the first round. It could be the 2nd or the 3rd and then again later depending on what is there. I just don't get everyone wanting Ridley or Moore or Kirk. They are good WR but they will shine in the slot and be average or just above on the outside. Watch the tape, it does not lie. Sutton on the other hand is an outside WR and would fit far better just don't believe we will be drafting a WR in the first with more pressing situations at DT and LB, heck even S for that matter.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Dez might be required to humble himself and accept a salary cut if he really wants to remain a Cowboy. He's simply not the "pick of the litter" any more as he once was, so it's not out of the question for that cut to be expected. The FO would like to accommodate giving him a fair contract that doesn't include the excessive millions that he evidently feels entitled to. I truly hope he and the FO can work out something amicable to satisfy them both.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
I would agree that WR is going to be a position addressed in free agency, just not in the first round. It could be the 2nd or the 3rd and then again later depending on what is there. I just don't get everyone wanting Ridley or Moore or Kirk. They are good WR but they will shine in the slot and be average or just above on the outside. Watch the tape, it does not lie. Sutton on the other hand is an outside WR and would fit far better just don't believe we will be drafting a WR in the first with more pressing situations at DT and LB, heck even S for that matter.
My initial intuition said they've been eyeing Sutton and that hasn't changed. I know Ridley is slipping but Sutton is that true lengthy outside threat that I'm sure they're attracted to.

Shuff

Reaction score
Someone like Cooks is just what we need, but at a much lower price.

LittleD

Reaction score
Oh please..

Everyone knows Dez had a bad year.

Not just one...Try the last 3. He aging and he's prone now to injury. Way to much money for a limited, aging player that's overpaid.

cern

Reaction score
That's giving them too much credit.

It was popular thinking that they were responsible for this alleged video of Dez that just happened to "surface" when his contract was up, how did that work out for them?
I read about the "video" but never heard the fo was responsible for leaking such a thing. the legal ramifications would be beyond belief if such a thing could be proven. at the time, dez had the leverage based on his elite performance the prior three years. now the fo has the leverage based on his performance the last three years. and lost in this on going soap opera is the mental well being of his monkey.

kento40

Reaction score
Right!

I can't wait to hear from the DHC (Dak Haters Club) on this insider's perspective.

You mean the fact that every single receiver seemingly became below average at the same time, but no one wants to blame the QB? I wouldn't call us that Dak Haters Club, I would call us the only realistic non-koolaid drinkers club.

DejectedFan1996

Reaction score
The benefit of releasing Dez is he’ll be able to at least contend for a ring. Because the way our Team is run by the baffoons who consume Johnny Walker Blue, it ain’t happening anytime soon.

But at least we’re entertaining!

LittleD

Reaction score
You mean the fact that every single receiver seemingly became below average at the same time, but no one wants to blame the QB? I wouldn't call us that Dak Haters Club, I would call us the only realistic non-koolaid drinkers club.

You're absolutely right...Dak deserves blame for his substantial regression last year but, you have to agree that Dez did him no favors and certainly didn't have the skills to bail him out.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Was 2016 below average too?

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
I wonder what we will get to see on All or Nothing from Dez. So far we know he forgets he doesn't have a helmet on and head butts Beasley. I'm interested to see what the coaches are telling him and how he was acting on the sidelines in the Seattle game.