Inside the Huddle TONIGHT with Terrell Owens and Ken Hamlin *Live*

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Called Keyshawn Sheshawn again and said he was an underachiever.

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
Saying that Romo wasn't at fault for all the errant passes. That he threw some away because of pressure or coverage.

Also said that he wasn't perfect. (Meaning T.O.)

Boysboy

Reaction score
cowboyeric8;2300282 said:
Pretty good interview so far. TO putting ESPN in their place.

What will Dave-in-NC and Chocolate Lab have to say about this?

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
Pac went out with TO apparently and TO made it rain to make him feel at home

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Boysboy;2300314 said:

He said he could cut the film to make him look good also. Hmmm since I don't watch ESPN but the games themselves I don't need either.
I see what he's doing live, on a rather large flat screen with Bose surround sound.

I expect nothing less from owens, trust me.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2300335 said:
He said he could cut the film to make him look good also. Hmmm since I don't watch ESPN but the games themselves I don't need either.
I see what he's doing live, on a rather large flat screen with Bose surround sound.

What is he doing that's eyepopping?

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2300335 said:

He was making a point when he said it. Had nothing to do with him wanting to do so.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Boysboy;2300339 said:
What is he doing that's eyepopping?

Bud I couldn't convince you he does any thing remotely wrong so I won't even try.

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2300352 said:
Bud I couldn't convince you he does any thing remotely wrong so I won't even try.

Could you point out a few of those things he's done wrong since he got to Dallas?

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Boysboy;2300314 said:

Wow, called out by name... I feel so important!

FWIW, I think ESPN are total morons and they go way overboard in manufacturing TO controversies that don't exist. They've turned into, as someone said, the TMZ or Jerry Springer of sports.

And I have never been able to stand Meshawn, even when he was here. He's a way, WAY overrated loudmouth who still lives off being drafted by a New York team and by being Bill's pet.

But I still think that TO is an emotional child. It's possible for both sides to be wrong.

Now what was your point?

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;2300357 said:
Could you point out a few of those things he's done wrong since he got to Dallas?

Youv'e been here a long time Cajun. Look up all my old posts, theres plenty.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2300361 said:
Wow, called out by name... I feel so important!

FWIW, I think ESPN are total morons and they go way overboard in manufacturing TO controversies that don't exist. They've turned into, as someone said, the TMZ or Jerry Springer of sports.

And I have never been able to stand Meshawn, even when he was here. He's a way, WAY overrated loudmouth who still lives off being drafted by a New York team and by being Bill's pet.

But I still think that TO is an emotional child. It's possible for both sides to be wrong.

Now what was your point?

If I remember correctly, Dave_in-NC was championing hard for Owens to come here 2 years ago...now he's complaining about him.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Boysboy;2300367 said:
If I remember correctly, Dave_in-NC was championing hard for Owens to come here 2 years ago...now he's complaining about him.

:lmao2: :lmao: he could leave now and it wouldn't bother me.