Inside the Huddle TONIGHT with Terrell Owens and Ken Hamlin *Live*

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2300452 said:
Thanks to the guys for posting blurbs about the segment. Anything else interesting?

other than the feeling that TO and Hamlin like each other and what has been said, it was a pretty fluffy little segment. Nothing to write home about.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
I missed the first half of the show.

Dennis said during the break he thought the Giants were the worst team in the division, and neither said anything one way or the other.

They both agreed that Campbell was a good player, especially, "when everyone wrote him off", (TO). And then Hamlin added, "We made it easy on him."

He asked them if Bobby Carpenter's ponytail got in the way, and Hamlin said "no comment".

I forgot to add they were both discussing some guy in a Commanders jersey and how they weren't going to ackowledge him and that he shouldn't have it on there.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;2300370 said:
Kinda what I thought. :rolleyes:

He's right though. Dave and I must have gone head to head over TO for months two years ago. Thank goodness that passed... It was really draining me. :p: Actually the draining part was getting piled on by Dave and others at the same time over my lust for popcorn. The others have faded and/or become TO fans since then while Dave stands his ground. I gotta give it to him. Dude doesn't budge on his beliefs. :thumbup:

Bottom line, the BS about TO is usually contrived and blown out of proportion by BSPN. I find it hilarious how the spin goes on in the media circles but here you see TO, in the flesh, being truthful (the only way he knows how to be) and setting things straight. "We'll be fine." That's all I need to hear. Notice the word We and not I...

If Sheshawn can call T.O. to then she deserves such an eloquent feminine reference in return. The jealousy is so obvious. Thank goodness I have other choices and don't have to watch that lame countdown show. Thank you Jesus! :pray: