Inside the Huddle TONIGHT with Terrell Owens and Ken Hamlin *Live*

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2300378 said:
Why rehash it all when it's all ESPN's fault? Or Phillys fault or SF fault?

I just thought that since there was so much that he has done wrong it would have been just as easy to post one or two things than reply twice with something other than the incidents that have you so worried.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;2300387 said:
I just thought that since there was so much that he has done wrong it would have been just as easy to post one or two things than reply twice with something other than the incidents that have you so worried.

Every time he opens his mouth something stupid comes out of it.
How much do you need? That is my opinion. You don't have to like it.

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2300391 said:
Every time he opens his mouth something stupid comes out of it.
How much do you need? That is my opinion. You don't have to like it.

Like what? I just want an example of this is all because honestly I don't remember anything he did or that he said that was so damning or stupid.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
Bias makes evils out of anything.

Not knocking anyone, that's just how it is.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;2300396 said:
Like what? I just want an example of this is all because honestly I don't remember anything he did or that he said that was so damning or stupid.

Dude your opinion. I'm not going to change your mind nor do I care or want to. I don't like any thing he says. I don't buy his I'm sincere bullcrap. If he retires from this team with out causing major grief I'll be in total disbelieve.

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2300412 said:
Dude your opinion. I'm not going to change your mind nor do I care or want to. I don't like any thing he says. I don't buy his I'm sincere bullcrap. If he retires from this team with out causing major grief I'll be in total disbelieve.

Heck, I'm not trying to change anything as well. I just want to know what you are talking about and you have still, yet to give an example.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
Hamlin: "We made it easy for him (Jason Campbell)."

They didn't realize they were live.

Hamlin also said Brian Stewart has "little man syndrome".

cowboyz

Reaction score
dennis ask hamlin if bobby's pony tail gets in the way sometimes, hamlin kept saying next question, next question :laugh2:

when asked to say something fans didn't know about each person brought up

hamlin said brian stewart has little man syndrome

The Rawhide Kid

Gunslinger
Reaction score
Double Trouble;2300422 said:
Hamlin: "We made it easy for him (Jason Campbell)."

They didn't realize they were live.

Hamlin also said Brian Stewart has "little man syndrome".

Are you kidding? He said that on the air?

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;2300419 said:
Heck, I'm not trying to change anything as well. I just want to know what you are talking about and you have still, yet to give an example.

Originally Posted by Dave_in-NC

what don't you get?

ringmaster

Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2300352 said:
Bud I couldn't convince you he does any thing remotely wrong so I won't even try.
Just admit it man you still have a problem with T.O., being on this team.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2300433 said:
Originally Posted by Dave_in-NC

what don't you get?

But the question is why were you begging to come here 2 years ago, if you knew he was going to be a big pain?

cowboyz

Reaction score
The Rawhide Kid;2300432 said:
it was a light-heard segment

he also made fun of stewarts cap tan, looks like a light bowl or something. if you've watched the jerry jones show you'll see it.

both made fun of witten for balding

said newman occasionally wears tight clothes

didn't say much about leonard davis - kimbo slice

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
The Rawhide Kid;2300432 said:
Yes. It was during a humorous segment, but he said it. They also made fun of Witten for going bald.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thanks to the guys for posting blurbs about the segment. Anything else interesting?

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Boysboy;2300438 said:
But the question is why were you begging to come here 2 years ago, if you knew he was going to be a big pain?

Care to show me one post in my four thousand and some thing posts where I ever said I wanted him here?:lmao2:

Boysboy

Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2300458 said:
Care to show me one post in my four thousand and some thing posts where I ever said I wanted him here?:lmao2:

I remember you did very that in March '06 when he was first signed. Are you sure about that?