Insiders reporting TE at 26

JBS

Reaction score
Belt and Broaddus are both basically reporting that TE is most likely going to be the pick at 26

Of course there can be surprises, but assuming nobody major falls, I think this is what is going to be the final outcome. Not to mention, Dane is also super plugged in when it comes to the cowboys, and he also has them taking a TE at 26 in his latest mock. (Kincaid)

I for one think this is absolutely the right decision. I am totally on board with going TE at 26. I just hope they get the best one available when it’s their pick. There are fine margins separating these guys. Not everybody in here is going to be happy to hear this. But what’s new?

My TE mini board right now probably looks like this

1A Mayer
1B Washington
3 Kincaid
4 Musgrave

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Belt and Broaddus are both basically reporting that TE is most likely going to be the pick at 26

Of course there can be surprises, but assuming nobody major falls, I think this is what is going to be the final outcome. Not to mention, Dane is also super plugged in when it comes to the cowboys, and he also has them taking a TE at 26 in his latest mock. (Kincaid)

I for one think this is absolutely the right decision. I am totally on board with going TE at 26. I just hope they get the best one available when it’s their pick. There are fine margins separating these guys. Not everybody in here is going to be happy to hear this. But what’s new?

My TE mini board right now probably looks like this

1A Mayer
1B Washington
3 Kincaid
4 Musgrave
It just make the most sense for the offense the Cowboys run. To be honest the will get the choice of one of the top 3 tight ends in the class.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
If you go TE at 26, you better have one hell of a free agency haul.

You’re not finding starters at LG, 1T, MLB, CB and S in one draft
Tyler is going to left guard, Hankins type will be the 1 tech, they will bring back LVE, cornerback with 2nd round pick, and they have at least 3 safeties on the roster with Bell, Isreal, and Cox to take Wilson’s place.

Sydla

Reaction score
The focus of the offseason very well could be do whatever it takes to make Prescott better to justify his contract (and eventual extension). So if Kincaid is there, he makes more sense than say Washington. Washington is still a developing offensive player. Kincaid is a ready made pass catcher who is more likely to contribute right away and help Dak than Washington. Mayer fits into that class too. If you want to get Prescott a TE that can make an impact in the passing game day one, the odds of that happening are better with Kincaid and Mayer than Washington or Musgrave IMO.

Sydla

Reaction score
Tyler is going to left guard, Hankins type will be the 1 tech, they will bring back LVE, cornerback with 2nd round pick, and they have at least 3 safeties on the roster with Bell, Isreal, and Cox to take Wilson’s place.
They really need more than Hankins at DT. Hankins and what we have on the roster just ain't good enough.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
giphy.gif

baltcowboy

Reaction score
They really need more than Hankins at DT. Hankins and what we have on the roster just ain't good enough.
The Cowboys will draft someone in the 6th and probably have someone on the practice squad to play 1 tech. You know how our front office works. You know Zeke is coming back too. :facepalm: :thumbup:

JBS

Reaction score
Why in the WORLD would a team with the 26th pick lock into a specific position two months in advance of the draft?

Ridiculous.
You must not be familiar w how this team operates. Par for the course