Insiders reporting TE at 26

cnuball21

Reaction score
Yeah. If they did it again today, they'd go with Chase.

I just don't understand why Atlanta can't use him. As far as size, speed, and ball skills, this guy is almost on a Calvin Johnson level. You wouldn't draft Megatron to have him block and run flare routes.
I’d give them our 2nd rounder for him without hesitation.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Belt and Broaddus are both basically reporting that TE is most likely going to be the pick at 26

Of course there can be surprises, but assuming nobody major falls, I think this is what is going to be the final outcome. Not to mention, Dane is also super plugged in when it comes to the cowboys, and he also has them taking a TE at 26 in his latest mock. (Kincaid)

I for one think this is absolutely the right decision. I am totally on board with going TE at 26. I just hope they get the best one available when it’s their pick. There are fine margins separating these guys. Not everybody in here is going to be happy to hear this. But what’s new?

My TE mini board right now probably looks like this

1A Mayer
1B Washington
3 Kincaid
4 Musgrave
Definitely Mayer over Kincaid

Canadian BoyzFan

Reaction score
I personally feel like it’s not great value to draft a round 1 TE especially this year, based on the depth available.

That said, I have watched a bit of highlights on Washington - and liked what I saw.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Now that we’ve acquired Cooks, I think it’s less likely we go WR early (it wouldn’t personally stop me from taking Flowers early). If we do go TE early a guy like Kincaid makes much more sense to me now.