INT Wars - Dak vs Hurts

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Both of these guys have accuracy issues
More importantly, they both have mental issues. Little demons crawl inside their heads.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Ain't no way lol.
You guys get so caught up on this. These threads are usually an entertaining read.

Did you know Kirk Cousins has more TD passes than Dak? First reaction should be “who cares, they’re 2-4 and Dallas is 4-2.”

Dak had way more picks in 2022 than 2021, but the season was almost identical anyway. Hurts has 8 picks, and some fumbles too. Oh well, we’re still doing roughly the same as last year.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It's fun to tease Eagles fans, but Jalen Hurts hasn't been bad this year despite the int total.
Naw even Eagles fans will tell you something is off. Now they are blaming his "injury" they've kept hidden.

Hurts will always have nice stats because of the tush push. He's going to rack up touchdowns. But he does not look like he did last year. The Jets game was abysmal. He's not scrambling like he did last year and he looks hesitant but if he's hurt that explains why he's running like that now.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You guys get so caught up on this. These threads are usually an entertaining read.

Did you know Kirk Cousins has more TD passes than Dak? First reaction should be “who cares, they’re 2-4 and Dallas is 4-2.”

Dak had way more picks in 2022 than 2021, but the season was almost identical anyway. Hurts has 8 picks, and some fumbles too. Oh well, we’re still doing roughly the same as last year.
Yeah I mean you can downplay it all you want. Hell Kirk Cousins has more TD's than most guys in the league he's not playing bad football.

But you guys gave Hurts 250 million based on him improving his game not taking a step backwards. Let's don't kid ourselves. You can pretend like its funny but your chances at winning a ring is dependent on how Hurts is playing.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Yeah I mean you can downplay it all you want. Hell Kirk Cousins has more TD's than most guys in the league he's not playing bad football.

But you guys gave Hurts 250 million based on him improving his game not taking a step backwards. Let's don't kid ourselves. You can pretend like its funny but your chances at winning a ring is dependent on how Hurts is playing.
And hurts is playing pretty well, even with the turnovers. In fact, that we’re scoring on the same pace as last year even with the turnovers is kind of impressive

Context always matters. If Hurts throws 20 interceptions and we’re back in the NFCCG, I’m not going to say woe is me about his contract. Because after his second TO against Miami, he went nuts on them. From a tie game to kneeling inside the 10 instead of going up by 3 TDs. That’s infinitely better than being passive, having a clean game, and losing by a FG.

Hurts will put up a flawed stat line, but in the end show up enough to matter in the win (21 out of every 23 times)

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I hate Dak debates, but this is dumb.

The Eagles are 6-1..

I'll take 10 Dak INTs if the Cowboys were 6-1.
6-1 is all that matters but the issue is some of these games are getting won in spite of Hurts. I don't think you can throw 3 interceptions against the 49ers and expect to win that game. I'm not even sure if you can do it against Dallas and get away with it.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
And hurts is playing pretty well, even with the turnovers. In fact, that we’re scoring on the same pace as last year even with the turnovers is kind of impressive

Context always matters. If Hurts throws 20 interceptions and we’re back in the NFCCG, I’m not going to say woe is me about his contract. Because after his second TO against Miami, he went nuts on them. From a tie game to kneeling inside the 10 instead of going up by 3 TDs. That’s infinitely better than being passive, having a clean game, and losing by a FG.
The only turnovers that matter are turnovers in games your team loses.