INT Wars - Dak vs Hurts

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Nah Dak's game was better against the Rams than Hurts playing against the Commanders who is in tank mode.

Hurts has the best oline in football, top 5 recievers and a top 5 TE. Dak is still a better QB.

I would not trade Dak, Micah Parsons and a 1st for Hurts. That would be a dumb move by our already incompetent FO.
If Jalen hurts was on the Cowboys, I don’t think we won one game this season

Deionindahood

Reaction score
Ok but where did I say Hurts wasn't 7-1 or that the Eagles aren't winning? Or is this one of those "No **** Sherlock" comments that you thought you were dropping?

Ok but where did I say Hurts wasn't 7-1 or that the Eagles aren't winning? Or is this one of those "No **** Sherlock" comments that you thought you were dropping?
You didn't mention Hurt's record and I never inferred that you did. You mentioned something about his contract and regressing. What I stated is that any QB's record is really immaterial if the team is winning...period. That's it, that's the only take I had on your post. I don't play the semantics part of being slick. That's for kids.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You didn't mention Hurt's record and I never inferred that you did. You mentioned something about his contract and regressing. What I stated is that any QB's record is really immaterial if the team is winning...period. That's it, that's the only take I had on your post. I don't play the semantics part of being slick. That's for kids.
To that particular poster I did. What I said was they can’t be happy about him regressing after giving him a 250 million dollar contract based on potential…..not sure why that’s controversial?