INT Wars - Dak vs Hurts

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Dak has really dialed back the INTs this year ....but also just drinking and dunking, leading to an impotent offense.

Hurts "going for it" a lot....and having INTs this year, but also bouncing back. He had an INT yesterday....but was still better than any game Dak has played this year.

Hurts definitely not finding things as easy as last year.....but that's part of the process as every team scheming for him now.

I'd trade them Dak, Micah Parsons and a 1st rounder for him....but they'd laugh in our face with that.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Normally having less INT's would matter except the igglets are still 6-1 and the Cowboys are 4-2. The record is what ultimately matters and we just need to hope those INT's continue and contribute to some losses for them soon.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Normally having less INT's would matter except the igglets are still 6-1 and the Cowboys are 4-2. The record is what ultimately matters and we just need to hope those INT's continue and contribute to some losses for them soon.
We were twelve and five last year so how did the Prescott interceptions become the topic of about 75% of the median fans responses to them 12 and 5 bud?!!! Hypocrites the hypocrites in here hypocrisy so deep it's insane to think about no he's second in the league in total turnovers,

it matters.

the games are a lot closer than they're supposed to be he's costing his team....​
by the way Josh Allen also third in the league in total turnovers from the quarterback position Prescott 27th...​
And by the way Prescott's four interceptions and no fumbles came when the game was already decided out of hand the rest of the team wasn't playing well so he has not cost us a game nothing Prescott's done should be blamed on him of why we lost those two games got it mostly it was the defense...​
Lastly!!! We owe Prescott this conversation as much as possible as a matter of fact I might start one every day because of how much they put him under a microscope last year... And by the way that fumble by jalen hurts in the Super bowl cost his team seven points and a loss thank you very much he does turn the ball over he does cost his team and we're going to talk about it how about that so why don't you take your IGGLE loving butt elsewhere!​

blueblood70

Reaction score
Well kind of hard for Prescott's QB draft class to throw INTs when they are out of the NFL... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Dak Haters.....Eye Test is flawed
Goff still in it... He's doing pretty well but overall for careers I'm betting Prescott has a better touchdown interception ratio ..

blueblood70

Reaction score
Not according to some on here. We can win, and that is all they post about.
How dumb does it sound when we were twelve and five last year and that's all they talked about??? if it doesn't matter if you're winning games we only lost five....

I mean they didn't talk about Matthew stafford's 20 interceptions and I don't know how many fumbles the year he won the Super bowl and he threw two interceptions in the Super bowl and somehow they won!!

This is why it's a team game...

If you win they do leave it alone typically unless it's the Cowboys and unless it's Prescott, which is a problem here because the two games we lost this year had nothing to do with the turnovers, everything to do about lack of defense, lack of run game ,offensive line, no wr separation, play calling but what do we do the day after the game is all of Prescott's fault...

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
17?

No one else in the NFC east
Only Carr in the South
Only Goff and Cousins in the North
Stafford in the West
No one in the AFC West
No one in the AFC North
Only Tannehill in the South
Rodgers in the East

It’s not even 10

blueblood70

Reaction score
Exactly. If God told me Dak will throw 40 INTs but Dallas will win the Super Bowl I would say “Yes Please”.
Am I missing something jalen hurts did not win the Super bowl that would be Nick Foles...