Interested in DE Tak McKinley?

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score

Carson

Reaction score
Yes.

I would consider him.

As long as we just pay him based on his rookie deal..yeah.

We shipped out Taco for nothing. Let's see if he can get back to playing. Hill looks to be gone after this year.

We will not have a #1 pick for a DE in 2021.

Nolan would happily take him after Poe anf McCoy flamed out.

Problem is who now sits the bench?

Lawrence? Smith? Gregory?

fivetwos

Reaction score
Whatever the two football guys who run the franchise think.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Whatever the two football guys who run the franchise think.
You mean Broaddus and Jane?

I'm still wanting to hear what happened to Broaddus and Jane traveling to all the TCs in an RV.?

I would not mind roasting my marshmallows with Jannie..?

Or Werder and Laufenberg? There is a couple of guys who could blowup a hot air balloon.

:laugh:

Last edited:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Takk is not what his UCLA tape makes him out to be. I'm not interested unless it involves a team-friendly deal.

blueblood70

Reaction score
why is everyone's cast offs start thread on going after them lol

Poop MCcgee is available go get him!!:lmao2:

Kaiser

Reaction score
Takk is not what his UCLA tape makes him out to be. I'm not interested unless it involves a team-friendly deal.

Its crazy two #1's out of that draft disintegrated. McKinley was the guy Dallas wanted over Taco Charlton but Atlanta took him several picks before Dallas could.

J817

Reaction score
Oh, okay. Still seemed a bit odd.

Oh it was odd. I’m not saying it wasn’t. I’m sure allot of the guys who have been across that stage over the years had dead grandmas and wasn’t as enthusiastic about it.

lkelly

Reaction score
If it's a waiver claim, it's not any sort of friendly/unfriendly deal. They would just assume the salary part of his contract. It's not going to be a big number based on his draft position and the fact it's a rookie deal. I would think that if nothing else you can pick him up and maybe play him as part of a rotation. If he signs elsewhere in the spring, you get the comp pick opportunity. It would totally be something that the Pats would do.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Problem is who now sits the bench?

Lawrence? Smith? Gregory?

Whoever is playing worst of course.

And while Takk is better as a 3-4 OLB, he has experience in both 4-3 and 3-4.

Exactly the kind of pass rusher this broken hybrid system is supposed to embrace.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Its crazy two #1's out of that draft disintegrated. McKinley was the guy Dallas wanted over Taco Charlton but Atlanta took him several picks before Dallas could.

The saddest part is I am certain that if Wade was HC, or even DC, Cowboys pick TJ Watt regardless if both Takk or Taco were available.